SportsWrath

Great Pick Reese! Not!

Nesta

I guess u can't please everybody. Even the networks covering this got 'you' believing the Giants suck. I don't buy it. I for one like the fact that we are 'under the radar'.

I guess everyone wants the Giants to overspend and get the perfect mock draft player. But what it all comes down to is DOES the player fit into the Giants scheme of things???

I guess u can't please everybody. Even the networks covering this got 'you' believing the Giants suck. I don't buy it. I for one like the fact that we are 'under the radar'.

I guess everyone wants the Giants to overspend and get the perfect mock draft player. But what it all comes down to is DOES the player fit into the Giants scheme of things???

I never question a pick we make. We're merely fans who watch what's going on. These guys are the experts. They get paid to research. What I saw in the youtube link was amazing. I hope we go LB in the 2nd round though.

Another yr we could have raped cleveland ( aka Eli manning yr) that we passes up we could have gotten Poz in the 2nd with cle's pic or moved up even alil to make sure and gotten a 1-15 pick in the 1st next yr. Way to blow it! Nelson would have been better.

Another yr we could have raped cleveland ( aka Eli manning yr) that we passes up we could have gotten Poz in the 2nd with cle's pic or moved up even alil to make sure and gotten a 1-15 pick in the 1st next yr. Way to blow it! Nelson would have been better.

And then let's just say we would have 'raped' Cleveland? You would have prolly cried "Why the eff did we give up a 1st round pick for '08 for THIS guy?"

You do realize that Cleveland gave up a 2008 1st rd pick for Quinn. So you're saying the Giants should have drafted Quinn and 'raped' Cleveland? Help me understand you fans of the Giants. I'm confused???

Let me spell it out for you here punchy, when we got Eli we could have traded down with thr browns got an extra 2nd lost less in the manning rivers trade, TODAY we could have traded down with cleveland got a top 10 pic and thier 2nd this yr by trading our pick to them and still gotten a quality player at cle's 2nd pic and next yr had a nice prize waiting for us.

Let me spell it out for you here punchy, when we got Eli we could have traded down with thr browns got an extra 2nd lost less in the manning rivers trade, TODAY we could have traded down with cleveland got a top 10 pic and thier 2nd this yr by trading our pick to them and still gotten a quality player at cle's 2nd pic and next yr had a nice prize waiting for us.

Coulda - Woulda - Shudda....it did NOT happen. But IF it did happen today, u would have complained about that. <_<:rolleyes:

I like the pick nesta did you see this kid?

Ofcourse I've seen him. I get every longhorn's game force fed to me down here. :D

This is my problem with the pick.

1. Poz could've came in and started for us at his strongest position.

2. The best Ross will do is return punts and get burned playing nickel because he doesn't play man coverage well and he's slow in the zone.

Ofcourse I've seen him. I get every longhorn's game force fed to me down here. :D

2. The best Ross will do is return punts and get burned playing nickel because he doesn't play man coverage well and he's slow in the zone.

I'm sure the Giants favored Ross for a reason. Maybe the Giants have something up their sleeve to address the LB situation... hopefully Briggs.

I think he played zone and man-to-man ok. One problem though....People say he easily lets WR get to his head. Not good when your a cornerback.

I hope so....or this will 'push' Willie Joe to shape up.

You know, if a player needs additional motivation to shape up, he's not worth the effort. Will Joe is a bust and the only reason he's staying on the roster is because he comes cheap.

Poz is nothing, and will turn out that way. Trus'

You know, if a player needs additional motivation to shape up, he's not worth the effort. Will Joe is a bust and the only reason he's staying on the roster is because he comes cheap.

Restructure his contract...and put Willie Joe on special teams/back up DT.