SportsWrath

Giants couldn't have made this trade?

RandolphScott

What the hell man, you're telling me Reese rejected this for fucking Aaron Ross?

This sucks. :brooding:

I just got back and I saw on ESPN we select Aaron Ross (I know nothing about any college players anyway). Based on the youtube link So Cal Dub posted, the guy looks pretty impressive.

So what did I miss here.. what trade?

Aw man...everyone here kept saying BEFORE this pick "WE need players on Defense, we need secondary help". Now 'we' draft this guy and it now becomes the SHITTIEST move ever??!!!!

Help me to understand the thoughts of this board?? :huh::confused:

Aw man...everyone here kept saying BEFORE this pick "WE need players on Defense, we need secondary help". Now 'we' draft this guy and it now becomes the SHITTIEST move ever??!!!!

Help me to understand the thoughts of this board?? :huh::confused:

everyone on this board is retarded. ross is a good pick. im happy, we need defensive help, especially secondary help.

everyone on this board is retarded. ross is a good pick. im happy, we need defensive help, especially secondary help.

With the 20th pick the NY Giants draft....(insert name here)

Giant fan from the board: "Awww man, that was so stupid, why they draft...."(insert name here)

You mean everyone who bitches about any pick we make? yeah I agree.

Our most glaring need is at CB anyway. LB is a close 2nd. Besides, there's a chance we can land Briggs. Go GIANTS!!!

Giant fan from the board: "Awww man, that was so stupid, why they draft...."(insert name here)

exactly, no matter who we picked, the sofa coaches here would have whined.

You mean everyone who bitches about any pick we make? yeah I agree.

Our most glaring need is at CB anyway. LB is a close 2nd. Besides, there's a chance we can land Briggs. Go GIANTS!!!

Maybe it's why the Giants are doing 'what they do'. Jerry Reese and company may know something we don't know.

:mellow:

...but the sports media (at least from where I live) is NOT pumping us full of Giants info. It's all about the Raiders, Browns and Adam Jones.

Well I think if the Giants drafted Poz the dissension would have been minimal. He seemed to be the fan favourite.

As for you so called Giants 'fans'. Try being a Arizona Cardinal fan (they haven't had a winning season since 1998 and even then they were 9-7 I think)....or a Browns fan (team moves to B'More then comes back as an expansion team)...Or you could pull for the Raiders? Getting #1 draft picks every other year....

...wow!!!!!

Dallas was in a great spot because they were the team that controlled where Brady Quinn went bing at #22 right in front of KC who wanted him. Cleveland probably held out longer then they should have and if they made he decision they wanted to go through with this then at that point they were going to pay the most. I guess we can thank that late season loss at home to Dallas for this one, had we won we would have been at #22 :LMAO:

quote our GM after draft day 1 "We have linebackers"

kinda scary but maybe he's confident in Wilkinson, Pierce, and Mitchell as starters... Torbor, Blackburn and Alex davis as backups? ill still say add that linebacker from South Florida with our 4th pick tomorow

Maybe it's why the Giants are doing 'what they do'. Jerry Reese and company may know something we don't know.

:mellow:

...but the sports media (at least from where I live) is NOT pumping us full of Giants info. It's all about the Raiders, Browns and Adam Jones.

The sports media NEVER give us any Giants info unless it's negative, then they jump all over it.