SportsWrath

One Kick returner going cheap

boohyah

Surely he can break one at anytime, but the "Beer Truck Man" has seen his best days come and go. Thats just my opinion.

He's worth a second day draft at least. It's a great move for the Rams, there's so little to lose here.

Surely he can break one at anytime, but the "Beer Truck Man" has seen his best days come and go. Thats just my opinion.
Let's not forget that the Giants had a very good kick returner, Willie Ponder, until Dictator Tom, the brainless head coach refused to play him and let him go. Since Toxic (harmful, destructive, poisonous) Tom remains as our head coach, I don't expect us to get anywhere near the Conference championship, much less the Super Bowl. As I have said before, in other posts, Mara & Tisch only care about their bank accounts, not winning. If they really wanted to win, they would have thrown this clueless head coach into the garbage (where he belongs) at the end of last season instead of giving him a contract extension.

Was Hall talented, sure no question. If you take a good look at his most productive year alot of his returns were due to blocks in the back that weren't called..... how often do we get those sort of calls going our way..... never. Thanks, but St.Louis can keep him & I'd rather keep the 5'th round pick.