SportsWrath

The End Nigh

NightFire

We will see. Dont forget how good of an offense the devils have now. I respect Ottowa, but dont be so quick to overlook us.

20070419_dn_0jgpxmvp.jpg

Not to interject but had you not recieved the contribution that you did from Parise you wouldn't have made it out of round 1.

Aside from your first 2 lines (mainly Parise) your team has struggled to score, the Senators roll 4 lines that can score & check. In the first round they looked the way the Devils did a few years ago.... lights out, it should be an all out war between those two teams, good luck to both.

Not to interject but had you not recieved the contribution that you did from Parise you wouldn't have made it out of round 1.

Aside from your first 2 lines (mainly Parise) your team has struggled to score, the Senators roll 4 lines that can score & check. In the first round they looked the way the Devils did a few years ago.... lights out, it should be an all out war between those two teams, good luck to both.

Thats a fair point, but Zach failed to scoe in the last 2 games. And we won, and the Sabres just scored.

We will see. Don't forget how good of an offense the devils have now. I respect Ottawa, but don't be so quick to overlook us.

20070419_dn_0jgpxmvp.jpg

Just yanking your guys chains. It's so fucking boring the NHL section I figured I should start some shit to make things interesting. Let's hope for a good series. :cheers:

Just yanking your guys chains. It's so fucking boring the NHL section I figured I should start some shit to make things interesting. Let's hope for a good series. :cheers:

Its gonna be a good series, no doubt about it. Id be suprized if it didnt go7. :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...