SportsWrath

Just heard on ESPN

RandolphScott

I heard that also. Bout damn time.

This franchise is confusing. They pulled a guy out of AA to start, then he gets whacked around, so now they decide to bring in Hughes. :rolleyes:

Typical protocol, I remember when the Mets had Aaron Heilman (who was considered a prospect then) and they would bring up scrubs like

Jason Roach, etc.

They don't want to rush the sure fire prospects.

I heard that also. Bout damn time.

This franchise is confusing. They pulled a guy out of AA to start, then he gets whacked around, so now they decide to bring in Hughes. :rolleyes:

It was said on the radio (WFAN I think) last week that it was easier to bring up Wright because he was on the 40 man roster. Hughes was not, so in order to bring him up, someone has to be released.

It was said on the radio (WFAN I think) last week that it was easier to bring up Wright because he was on the 40 man roster. Hughes was not, so in order to bring him up, someone has to be released.

They didnt have to release anyone. There was only 39 on the 40 man roster.

if you have the room go ahead, but i wouldnt drop anyone for him...hopefully its a one and done for him...he is NOT ready yet

And Wright was? :confused: He is more ready than anybody on the staff not named Pettite. He should be fine, and I cant wait to see him work.

And Wright was? :confused: He is more ready than anybody on the staff not named Pettite. He should be fine, and I cant wait to see him work.
no he wasnt, they were trying to avaiod bringing up hughes...olendorf, clippard and desalvo would b better choices...they were also better than wright...wright only pitched 2 games high than A ball

no he wasnt, they were trying to avaiod bringing up hughes...olendorf, clippard and desalvo would b better choices...they were also better than wright...wright only pitched 2 games high than A ball

I wonder if Georgie has anything to do with calling him up and not the others. Either way, as a fan, I cant wait. It's worth a shot as any. If he's not ready we'll soon find out, if he is the diamond in the rough than even better.