SportsWrath

David Wright: Where art thou you been?

RandolphScott

David Wright, the sexbomb third basemen for the New York Mets has not started off his season on the right (pun intended) foot. He is now hitting a respectable .295 0 Homeruns and only a paultry 4 runs batted in.

This is not the David Wright I fell in love with (did I just write that on the internet?) He is just not the same ever since he went to the Homerun Derby and cheated on me with resident myspace stalker Paul "Lo Dough Boy" Lo Duca.

DON'T THINK I'VE FORGIVEN YOU DAVID! BECAUSE I HAVEN'T.

David, you hit 20 homers before the all star break, but only 6 after it. What gives? David? What's the matter. It seems everything has gone down hill since that fateful day in July?

You've gone from this David Wright:

DWright.jpg

To this one:

DWright2.jpg

Now I know your over 21 and can legally drink, what the fuck gives David? I hope you are not doing this every night cause then you are really hurting the team. And I

I know it's only April David, but I'm worried that Jack, Jose, Jim and Mr. Jameson have taken you under their wing, well break out of that tomorrow against the Braves, please David?

Thanks, by the way, I left some clothes at your apartment, can I pick them up, thanks.

Damn it!! When people were talking about Abreu not being the same since he won the home run derby, I thought it was just coincidence. I honestly can say that it is my opinion that that stupid event played tricks with Mr. Wright and changed his swing, or his thinking at the plate. He never goes to right field anymore, like he's trying to pull the ball for a homer with that uppercut swing he now sports.

He's also very bad against sliders outside. Every time he's in a two strike count, you can bet the house on the pitcher throwing an outside slider, and David looking bad waving at it. Yesterday, he seemed to lay off it more, so maybe that's a good sign. I hope he straightens himself out, because when he's right, (no pun intended either), he's a damn good, smart hitter. I miss him too. :cwy:

I think these hitting troubles coincide with the change from long pants to the short pants-high socks :ph34r: Just a thought.

He will start working on going the other way, like he always does when hes in a slump and have a sick May. (I hope.)

I think these hitting troubles coincide with the change from long pants to the short pants-high socks :ph34r: Just a thought.

He will start working on going the other way, like he always does when hes in a slump and have a sick May. (I hope.)

I could only do so much from my paint chipped seat in Mezzanine, apparently yelling

"GO THE OTHER WAY YOU BASTARD" wasn't good enough and the Mets won't let me sit in Field level anymore. :bye:

no, I think it is those ugly shoes.

Back to his classic uni tonight and he drove his 3rd at bat to right field. He will be breakin out any day now.

Why are people booing him? Are you fuckin kidding me? Jesus, fans are so finiky these days. Didn't we learn anything with the Beltran booing last year.

Back to his classic uni tonight and he drove his 3rd at bat to right field. He will be breakin out any day now.

Why are people booing him? Are you fuckin kidding me? Jesus, fans are so finiky these days. Didn't we learn anything with the Beltran booing last year.

I booed him yesterday. The guy is getting a free pass because he is the toast of NYC.

Agreed, that was a productive out, hopefully he will be breaking out.

I booed him yesterday. The guy is getting a free pass because he is the toast of NYC.

Agreed, that was a productive out, hopefully he will be breaking out.

I just dont think that booing him is gonna help any, its just gonna make him press more. If he was 2-3 weeks into a horrible slump then maybe i can see a little booing, but he hasn't been real bad for that long. The slump just got real bad in the last week. He was getting a hit in every game before that.

atleast he layed off on all the 4 low and outside pitches. He has to learn to do that more and he will be fine. Pitches will learn that he is not going to swing at it, especially that slider. That was a good 4 pitch walk for him though.