SportsWrath

Summer Camp

Nas

Are the Giants going to hold their summer camp in Albany this year? I'd like to take my soon to be 8 year old nephew up there to meet his favorite player... David Dheil (sp).

If so, any idea what else is there to do that's fun for the kids?

Thanks

Hey man... I just moved to Wilmington VT, and I'm gonna try to hit up training camp too.

Let me know what day you'll be there if you wanna meet up for a beer. :TU:

Absolutely, Seph.

I'm heading to TN for my nephew's 8th birthday then I'm brining him back to NY to spend the summer with me. Among other activities, I want to take him up to Albany to see the Giants (I really won't forgive myself if he turned out a Dallas fan). But most definitely man.

Are the Giants going to hold their summer camp in Albany this year? I'd like to take my soon to be 8 year old nephew up there to meet his favorite player... David Dheil (sp).

If so, any idea what else is there to do that's fun for the kids?

Thanks

Nas, the New York State museum is there and it is a really good place to visit. My brother who has lived in the area for over 30 years has always taken his grandchildren there and they alway enjoyed it. I visited it and also found it to be both educational as well as enjoyable. I recommend it.

Nas, the New York State museum is there and it is a really good place to visit. My brother who has lived in the area for over 30 years has always taken his grandchildren there and they alway enjoyed it. I visited it and also found it to be both educational as well as enjoyable. I recommend it.

Thanks US Pat. I'll keep that in mind.

Wow, I'm gonna have to check out the New York State Museum. I didn't even know it was there (I had always heard that Albany was a really lame city).
All the information you could want is on their web site, The New York State Museum. This is a really great museum and I, some years ago took my children to it. Both they and I learned a lot and enjoyed this museum. It was originally started in 1836 and has operated continuosly since then. Another plus, admission is free and there is ample parking.