SportsWrath

Anthony Wright

BadEgg

What an offseason Giants fans... :worshippy: The Cowboys could have done nothing and still get two easy wins.... :clap:

Let's review the Dallas Offseason:

Parcells retired

Wade Phillips hired.

Are you fucking kidding me??? :LMAO::LMAO:

What quality did Wade have?. He didn't need special lubricants to take it up the ass from Jerry Jones.........please man!..

Also, thank you very much for signing Leonard Davis as that should guarentee that Osi - Strahan will have 6-7 sack games at least twice this season.

It's going to be a laugh watching Roy Williams horse collar tackle Jacobs, and watch Jacobs drag his ass into the endzone.

Fact is your team has done fuck all to get better, and this year your QB who was getting found out at the end of last year, will be found out this year.

Have fun!

Parcells retired

Wade Phillips hired.

What quality did Wade have?. He didn't need special lubricants to take it up the ass from Jerry Jones.........please man!..

Also, thank you very much for signing Leonard Davis as that should guarentee that Osi - Strahan will have 6-7 sack games at least twice this season.

It's going to be a laugh watching Roy Williams horse collar tackle Jacobs, and watch Jacobs drag his ass into the endzone.

Fact is your team has done fuck all to get better, and this year your QB who was getting found out at the end of last year, will be found out this year.

Have fun!

I love you. :wub:

If I was a Cowboys fan right now, that absolute LAST thing I'd be doing is talking shit about ANYONE's QB.

Romo=Homo, ever since he "dated" Jessica Simpson or whatever ho from Texas it was his "game" went downhill...... wonder if it's because they found out he bats for the other team? Or is because he plain old sucks?

Parcells retired

Wade Phillips hired.

Have fun!

Damn Boohyah... :clap: :worshippy:

Damn Boohyah... :clap: :worshippy:

Yes, agreed, that was great. Thats why I love talkin trash with Cowboy fans, its like embarrassing a retarded little 5 yr old kid, cause thier knowledge is about the same.

Mark my words, Romo is extremely overrated. Also, what makes my mouth water, is the fact that 80% of him gettin sacked were by us. When he plays us, we get too him.

Badd egg, LOL.....schmuck.

Everyone who replied to his post are dumb. Am I the only person who notices this clown comes around everyother month and posts a thread like this, then leaves?

Consider yourself 1 of the dumb now. :)

Yeah, but he'll eventually come back and see. He's not really a bad guy, even though he does have the bad taste to be a Turds fan and Angels fan. :puke:

Consider yourself 1 of the dumb now. :)

Yeah, but he'll eventually come back and see. He's not really a bad guy, even though he does have the bad taste to be a Turds fan and Angels fan. :puke:

Did I reply to his annoying post? I dont believe I did. Dummy.

Im pretty sure everyone knows rotten egg and what he does. But we dont feel dumb responding to his posts, because him actually posting these childish, unknowledgeable remarks is as dumb as it gets. Its fun firing back at him.

Im pretty sure everyone knows rotten egg and what he does. But we dont feel dumb responding to his posts, because him actually posting these childish, unknowledgeable remarks is as dumb as it gets. Its fun firing back at him.

Except he doesn't care what you guys fire back at him. Thats the whole point of of his trolling. He comes on, posts something retarded, leaves then comes back a month later to see what everyone said without him saying something in return. It's pointless to respond to him.

Everyone who replied to his post are dumb. Am I the only person who notices this clown comes around everyother month and posts a thread like this, then leaves?

I think pretty much all of us know that's what Badd Egg does. It's not like we got worked up..

Except he doesn't care what you guys fire back at him. Thats the whole point of of his trolling. He comes on, posts something retarded, leaves then comes back a month later to see what everyone said without him saying something in return. It's pointless to respond to him.

So why the fuck are you even here?

Got news for you. It's pointless to respond to Wiz. But you do it don't ya?

Bad Egg is not a troll, we was on the GMB board a lot back in the day.