SportsWrath

Owners Approve!!!

uconngiants

Guest Nutty Sack
Here comes Lavar Arington... :TD:

The hell with that malcontent.We have bigger fish to fry We need a DT and QB !!! Lets go get em !!

There's also a Jets section....

Whats your point?

That you fucking Giants fans are conceited and pot everything in your own damn section. Why even have a General NFL section? Make everything the Giants section. Hell, the skin is Giants, too.

That you fucking Giants fans are conceited and pot everything in your own damn section. Why even have a General NFL section? Make everything the Giants section. Hell, the skin is Giants, too.

umm this was a board started by a GIANTS fan for GIANTS fans that left a GIANT fan board.

See a pattern?

Recruit more Jet fans thats all I can tell you bro.

umm this was a board started by a GIANTS fan for GIANTS fans that left a GIANT fan board.

See a pattern?

Recruit more Jet fans thats all I can tell you bro.

That is a good idea. I don't mind if there are more jets fans.

Guest Nutty Sack

Great point let's eliminate the Jet part of this board. Now go back to your second rate perenial loosing football team and play some grab ass with Fireman Ed!!!

I can't recruit any Jets fans because I post at TGG and JetNation, so I'm can't recruit them without getting banned, and JI is full of a bunch of idiots, so I don't want them posting here. I already told Nemesis it would probably be better if the Jets section was just a thread pinned like VG's Rangers' thread.

I can't recruit any Jets fans because I post at TGG and JetNation, so I'm can't recruit them without getting banned, and JI is full of a bunch of idiots, so I don't want them posting here. I already told Nemesis it would probably be better if the Jets section was just a thread pinned like VG's Rangers' thread.

TGG is very bad dude, talk about slanted fan views. Whew, never heard of Jetnation?