SportsWrath

Rangers v Thrashers game three thread

jranieli

wow 7-0. This team has been playing completely different than the beginning of the season. I almost gave up. They are going to be tough in to the next round.

Let's just worry about tomorrow night first, I'd love to make predictions but my name isn't Messier.

I was at the game, it was an amazing atmosphere..one more to go don't get ahead of yourselfs, some dumb penalty calls.

On a side note the women behind would not shut the hell up and she was not even talking about hockey,some business problem

I was at the game, it was an amazing atmosphere..one more to go don't get ahead of yourselfs, some dumb penalty calls.

On a side note the women behind would not shut the hell up and she was not even talking about hockey,some business problem

The unfortunate problem with the Garden is that you get just as many hardcore fans as you do socialites & business-people there entertaining clients.

The unfortunate problem with the Garden is that you get just as many hardcore fans as you do socialites & business-people there entertaining clients.

What are you going to do, my hate Ilya Kovalchuck grew alot tonight, he is a little herb, he coudl not even drop his gloves with Avery. WWAD

What are you going to do, my hate Ilya Kovalchuck grew alot tonight, he is a little herb, he coudl not even drop his gloves with Avery. WWAD

Cant do anything about it, I agree Kovalchuck is a little bitch boy, he's been completely unraveled against Avery forgetting what he is good at...... can you say overrated?