SportsWrath

WILL HE JUST SHUT UP ?

Lughead

What is your criteria for being a Giant fan?. Don't talk shit about ex players, even after they talk shit about their ex team.

What about the fact even though Tiki may have been asked this question (which i noted earlier), however, and especially in light of the fact that Tiki was on his way to cover the VT tragedy, that Tiki could have, and probably should have just said "no comment".

But of course "Tiki the TV man" blurted out the same rhetoric, he's been spewing since he left the game, and what will probably end up as a chapter in this book he's supposed to be doing.

Tiki was a great running back, and often showed a lot of class on the field, showed no class here, he could have taken the high road, he continuously refuses to do so. He continues to beat the dog (Coughlin) while he's down. Why?. What's the point?

Blue, it is possible to praise a person one minute and bash them the next without being a hypocrite. Giving credit where credit is due, regardless of what you think of the person as a whole.

Thats part of being in the media my friend. When asked a question, an answer is expected. Let me ask you this. Whats worse, Tiki answering questions when a tragedy happened, or the media making this Korean killer a household name? If you ask me, the reason alot of these nuts do what they do, is because they get thier fame. And allow me to correct you, Tiki didnt talk shit about the TEAM, he merely stated his feelings on Coughlin, someone most of us are unhappy w/ anyway.

Worst part is, we are all sitting here putting Tiki on a stake while that dumbfuck douchebag egomaniac foolish Tom Coughlin is still there and has actually been given a fucking extension by our wonderful organisation! sheesh!

Ice do not forget that Tiki's best years were under that terrible tyrant Tom C. Coughlin had Tiki adjust the way he carried the ball and made him an all pro RB. Now Coughlin is not my fav coach but some of this is ridiculous.

Ice do not forget that Tiki's best years were under that terrible tyrant Tom C. Coughlin had Tiki adjust the way he carried the ball and made him an all pro RB. Now Coughlin is not my fav coach but some of this is ridiculous.

People conveniently forget how many wanted Tiki gone because of his tendency to fumble before 2004.

Thats part of being in the media my friend. When asked a question, an answer is expected. Let me ask you this. Whats worse, Tiki answering questions when a tragedy happened, or the media making this Korean killer a household name? If you ask me, the reason alot of these nuts do what they do, is because they get thier fame. And allow me to correct you, Tiki didnt talk shit about the TEAM, he merely stated his feelings on Coughlin, someone most of us are unhappy w/ anyway.

Dude, you're rambling now.

Tiki, didn't talk shit about the Team, he merely stated his feelings about Coughlin. Last I heard Coughlin was a part of the New York Giants Team, hell whether we like it or not, he's an integral part of the team. And his criticism of Coughlin is based on his coaching of the team, not when Tom goes golfing or his what he does at home with his family. You're trying to draw a line in the sand here, you can't!. When Tiki criticizes Coughlin, he is in turn criticizing the organization.

The media making this kid a household name is disgusting, but just because this is happening does not mean that Tiki couldn't have said "not now" when he was asked the question. He could have taken the high road if he wanted to and he didn't. One has nothing to do with the other.

Again, what has criticism of Tiki's post Giant career got anything to do with his play as a Giant. Let me shock you here a little bit, I loved how LT played during his Giant career, and I supported him as a Giant, but off the field, most of us with an open mind would realize that he was a prick off the field, and in fact he loved the fact he was a prick. Does thinking like that make me less of a Giant fan???

As Seinfeld said and it's very true , in the end you're cheering for a uniform, your cheering for laundry.

Dude, you're rambling now.

Tiki, didn't talk shit about the Team, he merely stated his feelings about Coughlin. Last I heard Coughlin was a part of the New York Giants Team, hell whether we like it or not, he's an integral part of the team. And his criticism of Coughlin is based on his coaching of the team, not when Tom goes golfing or his what he does at home with his family. You're trying to draw a line in the sand here, you can't!. When Tiki criticizes Coughlin, he is in turn criticizing the organization.

The media making this kid a household name is disgusting, but just because this is happening does not mean that Tiki couldn't have said "not now" when he was asked the question. He could have taken the high road if he wanted to and he didn't. One has nothing to do with the other.

Again, what has criticism of Tiki's post Giant career got anything to do with his play as a Giant. Let me shock you here a little bit, I loved how LT played during his Giant career, and I supported him as a Giant, but off the field, most of us with an open mind would realize that he was a prick off the field, and in fact he loved the fact he was a prick. Does thinking like that make me less of a Giant fan???

As Seinfeld said and it's very true , in the end you're cheering for a uniform, your cheering for laundry.

Rambling??? lol, I do that sometimes. :doh:

LT?? No, because we all knew and stated that from the beginning. Not of his career, but when we figured it out. Tiki was god when he was on the team, and now he's not, thats two faced, thats my point.

We will never know if it was truly Coughlin that solved his fumbling problems or not, but he did have some great years. But the majority of that was Tiki being supremely talented and not stellar coaching from Coughlin. What I dont understand is when the entire world and their grandmothers can see that Coughlin has the IQ of doorknob, poor talent evaluator, hires even more idiotic assistants so that he can look good, cannot inspire the team, cannot make coaching decisions and cannot prepare a team smartly, then why the hell is this dumbfuck still part of this organisation. He seems to love his doghouse so much that he puts a whole bunch of people in there. Fucking Willie Ponder, one of the most prolific returners in the league was let go because of some foolish dog house nonsense? Bastard!

We will never know if it was truly Coughlin that solved his fumbling problems or not, but he did have some great years. But the majority of that was Tiki being supremely talented and not stellar coaching from Coughlin. What I dont understand is when the entire world and their grandmothers can see that Coughlin has the IQ of doorknob, poor talent evaluator, hires even more idiotic assistants so that he can look good, cannot inspire the team, cannot make coaching decisions and cannot prepare a team smartly, then why the hell is this dumbfuck still part of this organisation. He seems to love his doghouse so much that he puts a whole bunch of people in there. Fucking Willie Ponder, one of the most prolific returners in the league was let go because of some foolish dog house nonsense? Bastard!

Exactly my friend, and everyone agrees w/ this im sure, which is why it is wierd to me that Tiki would say the same things and get bashed for it.

Exactly my friend, and everyone agrees w/ this im sure, which is why it is wierd to me that Tiki would say the same things and get bashed for it.

HOLD THE FUCKIN PHONE for just a minute......You used to say if he were on another team, you'd hate him???? I'll bet money, that you didnt. ;)

Whats wrong with the people that are commenting on this? You call yourseves Giant fans? You all sound like hippocrites. EVERYONE LOVED TIKI WHILE HE WAS ON THE TEAM...and dont try to tell me otherwise. And whoever brought up the Strahan thing a few years back, PUHLEASE!!! It was Micahel we all were mad at for arguin about money and his contract. We werent bashing Tiki for his comments, we were praising him, how soon one forgets. :confused:

You act like he just wakes up and wants to talk shit, Im sure he was ASKED these questions. If you ask me, its not Tiki that needs to shut up, but some on this MB do.

Sorry my fellow Gmen fans, but this is hipocrisy at its best.

I brought up the Strahan thing because Tiki showed what a loud mouth, self serving piece of shit he is during that time? Why you ask? Because yes people(the sniveling media)were angry with Strahan and Tiki(in his ever so usual consecending, calculated way)made comments to the press that would a)make him look good to a press that was against Strahan at the time b)come off like he is all about the team and not himself(which looks like an absolute fucking joke now 5 years later) and c)make someone elses issue his. I never ever ever ever praise a player who comes out in the press saying shit about his teammate. You just do not do that. Remember the mid 80s's? Rumors of LT to the NJ Generals in the USFL over what else a contract dispute? Never happened as we all know, but not one member of that team made any remarks about LT and his contract to the press. Why? Because it is not their place. Not Tiki though, he never learned the phrase "no comment" or "not my concern". See any other Giants make comments about that back in 2002? Nope, because its not their place.

No one is disputing that Tiki is a great player and we will all miss Tiki the player. Ask me week 1 when we have 3 carries for 4 yards in the 1st quarter and I will scream that I want him back. I love the guy on SUnday, its just that he is too much to take and too phony to respect on Monday through Saturday. He played his heart out and left it all on the field, problem was he also left it all out in the press as well and sometimes that is not a good idea. Its evident what his intentions were.

Here is the one question I have? Other than the obvious standard "we will miss a great playr like Tiki" comments and "no way we can replace him" dribble, how come we have not had one guy in that lockeroom come out and say how hard it will be to go to war each week without Tiki?

My guess is the team and the front office feel as the majority do at this point, we will all miss his act on Sundays, but his act on Monday through Saturday was growing tiresome.

I just hope that in a year from now (just before the 2008 draft) we will not be debating our #2 or #3 first round draft pick. That very well may happen with that dumb ass head coach the management of the Giants retained. He cannot inspire his players and his game plans suck. I like Brandon Jacobs but without Tiki, I don't believe our running game will be as effective this year. BTW, Dictator Tom has never helped our qb when he was having trouble because he cannot.