SportsWrath

Any new news on Duanar Sanchez?

Plax 4 Prez

out for 4 months :brooding:

this is nothing against green, he's been playing awesome but if we can get a reliable 7th or 8th inning guy for him by all means do it.

think linebrink is available.

maybe we can get lidge for cheap from the astros and try to fix him in 10 minutes.

this is nothing against green, he's been playing awesome but if we can get a reliable 7th or 8th inning guy for him by all means do it.

maybe we can get lidge for cheap from the astros and try to fix him in 10 minutes.

Gr, I don't think we'll be trading much at all this season. Maybe a few bench warmers here and there but nothing like Linebrink or Lidge... it doesn't make sense. The bullpen we have now is decent enough to be able to get us to the All Star Break.

Gr, I don't think we'll be trading much at all this season. Maybe a few bench warmers here and there but nothing like Linebrink or Lidge... it doesn't make sense. The bullpen we have now is decent enough to be able to get us to the All Star Break.

if heilmans elbow keeps acting up... im not feeling comftorable with our pen.

crappy overepaid outfielders are a dime a dozen. Reliable late inning set up men have been as hard to come by as top of the rotation starters. No one is going to give the Mets any value for Green. Best plans are to hope that Heilman can do the job he did last year after Sanchez went down, hope for some reinforcement when that cheating scumbag Mota gets back and pray that somehow Duaner gets better by August. Look for the potential of Smith or possibly Jorge Sosa to add something in this aspect.

crappy overepaid outfielders are a dime a dozen. Reliable late inning set up men have been as hard to come by as top of the rotation starters. No one is going to give the Mets any value for Green. Best plans are to hope that Heilman can do the job he did last year after Sanchez went down, hope for some reinforcement when that cheating scumbag Mota gets back and pray that somehow Duaner gets better by August. Look for the potential of Smith or possibly Jorge Sosa to add something in this aspect.

maybe we can pull off a trade where we can get another guy like Mota last year. Omar knows his stuff when it comes to unknown pitchers. I trust him.

maybe we can pull off a trade where we can get another guy like Mota last year. Omar knows his stuff when it comes to unknown pitchers. I trust him.

Mota was not really unknown, he just sucked for the Indians and they wanted to cut their losses and the Mets figured they would take a shot. I would like to see Joe Smith develop into what Bradford was in 2006. Shoenweiss is good as well and I trust Heilman. Sanchez' injury was a huge loss for this team as he was basically like having a second closer for the 8th inning.