SportsWrath

Step aside Derek, their is a new king in town.

RandolphScott

Your right. My Screenname and this thread are both jokes.

So was the reyes error against Atlanta that contributed to the loss. :clap:

That error was ALMOST as funny as Jeter's 3 in the first two games, contributing to a loss to the DEVIL RAYS. :ph34r:

Rey Ordonez' fielding > Derek Jeter's fielding.

Rey Ordonez' fielding > Jose Reyes' fielding.

Not for long... :TU:

OK, you are right. Ordonez was a helluva defensive player. His inability to hit was almost as annoying as his orange hair.

Your right. My Screenname and this thread are both jokes.

So was the reyes error against Atlanta that contributed to the loss. :clap:

I love Yankee fans that cannot admit/accept/acknowledge when the Mets have a great player. This same crap went on when Piazza was here. I suppose the same thing goes on with Yankee players in terms of the Mets, but when a guy is good the guy is good.

I just love when the Yankee fans are so bothered when the Mets have good players, it was like this back in the 80's when they tried to say Gooden(in the midst of a 24-4 1.53 era season was not that good). :LMAO:

I love Yankee fans that cannot admit/accept/acknowledge when the Mets have a great player. This same crap went on when Piazza was here. I suppose the same thing goes on with Yankee players in terms of the Mets, but when a guy is good the guy is good.

I just love when the Yankee fans are so bothered when the Mets have good players, it was like this back in the 80's when they tried to say Gooden(in the midst of a 24-4 1.53 era season was not that good). :LMAO:

You know how they are. Always right. Yankees are the best. Every player on the Yanks is better than every player on your team position by position, and if you don't agree you are a _______. <--insert childish insult here

You know how they are. Always right. Yankees are the best. Every player on the Yanks is better than every player on your team position by position, and if you don't agree you are a _______. <--insert childish insult here

Is that how the Yankee fans act???? That's funny, cause didn't this whole pissing contest start out like this?

That man is Jose Reyes.

Only 23 and already a better player than you Derek, anyone who doesn't agree is just a fucking idiot.

I can only hope that Reyes has the personal and team accomplishments in his 11th full season(12th overall) that Jeter has. WHat I can say now is that the sky is the limit on Reyes and his combined talents make him at a point now where he has the ability to be one of the top 5 players in the game(some such a Tim McCarver think he is now).

Jeter has the rings and really thats all that matters, but no one can argue Reyes talent.

• 5 months later...

capt.8bbd0357dd5a490ab35d30c170e56722.marlins_mets_baseball_nyeb110.jpg

Then it all crashes down

And you break your crown

And you point your finger

But there's no one around

Just want one thing

Just to play the king

But the castle's crumbled

And you're left with just a name

Where's your crown,

King Nothing!

capt.8bbd0357dd5a490ab35d30c170e56722.marlins_mets_baseball_nyeb110.jpg
Then it all crashes down

And you break your crown

And you point your finger

But there's no one around

Just want one thing

Just to play the king

But the castle's crumbled

And you're left with just a name

Where's your crown,

King Nothing!

I don't want to hear one Yankee fan whine in the coming days when you get what's coming to you.

Not one...