SportsWrath

Olindo Mare signs with New Orleans

Guest StrahansGap

Yeah, John Hall sucks ass. Motherfucker doesn't even know how to put his helmet on.

I'd rather draft and/or sign another FA and let him and Hutton battle it out in training camp.

6-Week3-WASHOU6.gif

come on he's a super star!!!! They made a video game with him in it :LMAO:

Saints give up a 6th rounder for a guy who was going to be released. Not a great move IMO.

Hey boohyah ....just got back from Eindhoven after the PSV game ..... amazing win for Liverpool and an incredible night.

Good to see that Man U got the away goal in Roma .....see you in the final in Athens i hope

( Chelsea must die ....come on Valencia ! )

Hey boohyah ....just got back from Eindhoven after the PSV game ..... amazing win for Liverpool and an incredible night.

Good to see that Man U got the away goal in Roma .....see you in the final in Athens i hope

( Chelsea must die ....come on Valencia ! )

You were in Holland. Good for you. No crowd trouble I hope, Holland crowds can be total fuckwits.

I was glad we got the goal, but Roma took the foot off the gas. Scholes had a fucking brain freeze, his tackling was fucking awful. Giggs was brutal also. Thank God for Ronaldo. He's got to be player of the year this year.

By the way, is Crouch on steroids, who placed the rocket up his ass, 4 goals in 2 games!!

You were in Holland. Good for you. No crowd trouble I hope, Holland crowds can be total fuckwits.

I was glad we got the goal, but Roma took the foot off the gas. Scholes had a fucking brain freeze, his tackling was fucking awful. Giggs was brutal also. Thank God for Ronaldo. He's got to be player of the year this year.

By the way, is Crouch on steroids, who placed the rocket up his ass, 4 goals in 2 games!!

There was no trouble at all in Eindhoven .....PSV fans were great. The only real trouble occurs when PSV play Ajax ( they hate each other as much as we hate the fucking Eagles )

I still think that Man U will get to the semis . I agree , Ronaldo has been exceptional this year , and United are very good at Old Trafford this season.

As for Crouch .....did you see his hat trick v Arsenal too ? ..... amazing. He has come back very strongly from injury.

George Gillet and Tom Hicks must be delighted at the moment !