SportsWrath

Cato June signed...

smarcou

nfl.com is reporting that the Bucs signed June. We missed out on another potential free agent signing and I won't even bother trashing Reese because i in return will get trashed for doing so.

Hey,...you're learning.

What is Cato getting?

nfl.com is reporting that the Bucs signed June. We missed out on another potential free agent signing and I won't even bother trashing Reese because i in return will get trashed for doing so.

You're entitled to your opinion..............as long as it's the same as mine :)

another Nate Clements type player. He's gonna get a massive contract and not even be a top tier linebacker.

I heard on Espn Radio it was like 12 million for 3 years thats not so massive we could of afforded that but it would of left us with only what 1.5 million ? or we could of gave him 1 mill this year and re structured the other 11 million later

then I found this LINK

oh and Fire-coughlin I was just pulling your chain .

I heard on Espn Radio it was like 12 million for 3 years thats not so massive we could of afforded that but it would of left us with only what 1.5 million ? or we could of gave him 1 mill this year and re structured the other 11 million later

then I found this LINK

oh and Fire-coughlin I was just pulling your chain .

that's definitely a different story, then...I just assumed with the way NFL teams have been spending on mediocre players that hegot a huge contract.