SportsWrath

Have there been any new Mets fans that have joined since last season

nope, Plax has not been around much lately so the recuiting has been at a stand still.

RH Freak is a Mets fan I think. I saw them poking around in here earlier and I think they are new so it begged the question.

Let's get some more recruits dammit.

Would it be better with your name under my sig?

Ggirl I have to tell you, to me you are an enigma wrapped in a riddle wrapped in a puzzle so on and so forth. How can you like a great football team from New York :TU: and then a freakin baseball team from Philly :puke: ?!?!? Just doesnt' compute. :confused:

• 2 weeks later...
Ggirl I have to tell you, to me you are an enigma wrapped in a riddle wrapped in a puzzle so on and so forth. How can you like a great football team from New York :TU: and then a freakin baseball team from Philly :puke: ?!?!? Just doesnt' compute. :confused:

There is a reason to my rhyme or riddle.

Until you know what it is...I like the enigma wrapped in a riddle, wrapped in a puzzle vision. ;)

Allow me to further confuse you by letting you know my favorite hockey team is the Washington Capitals. :confused:

• 3 weeks later...
Finally, this is the 3rd time I registered and just got approved. I'm a huge Mets fan and I root for the Devils and Giants.

I am very sorry we did not approve you. We have had some troubles with some troublemakers who like to make multiple names and we deleted it because your ip. Not your address itself but another part of it. I am very sorry for that and I hope you enjoy it here.

I am very sorry we did not approve you. We have had some troubles with some troublemakers who like to make multiple names and we deleted it because your ip. I am very sorry for that and I hope you enjoy it here.

No problem. I'm all set up now. Thanks