SportsWrath

Should We Trade Up?

Virginia Giant

Eh, he's a shriveled up old man who's living in the memory of his past, when he was in the Army, day dreaming about what it would be like to be pumped by Hitler. If trying to pick on me makes his life a little more bareable (is that spelled right?), then I don't mind. Consider it my service to the country, providing a geriatric some entertainment that isn't in the form of a 250 pound transvestite hooker.

As for my spelling, I've been taking English for Dummies by Nemesis.

Nem's grammar is horrible. You just have that spelling problem. Must be the Columbian in him, fucking wetback. I hope he knows I am joking after he sees this. As for USP, he is so old, he served under George Amstrong Custer. You know he was a Civil War hero, that is why he does not like you.

Nem's grammar is horrible. You just have that spelling problem. Must be the Columbian in him, fucking wetback. I hope he knows I am joking after he sees this. As for USP, he is so old, he served under George Amstrong Custer. You know he was a Civil War hero, that is why he does not like you.

In actually spell well, I just type too fast sometimes.

As for what he pointed out, I always spell probably probly, it's just my stupid abbreviation. And "teemmates? Don't know what I was thinking when I typed that. :LMAO:

What what nerve he has. He comes on here once a month and attacks posters. How nice of him. This is not the first time you were attacked by him anyway. Wow might be his first post in the Giants section too....EVER. Lets just call him Private Pyle from now on. BTW, your spelling sucks, lol.

No, he's called me shit for brains on this forum in the past. It was horrible, I had to spend hours compiling a list of contributions to civilization that germans have made over the past 1000 years, just to back things up. Not to mention looking up the military records of 3-4 generations of my family, just so I have a right to talk about the Giants.