SportsWrath

Peace Offering

feefifoefum

Dude, you dont have to make this a spectacle and you sure as hell dont need to back down from how you feel or what you believe. If you think I'm a spineless Yankee fan, that's your right. I'm not going to cry because some dude on an MB said it. The only thing I wish you would do is not purposely instigate shit and then have some stupid ticker as your sig on how many people you pissed off.

I'm not backing down. I'm still gonna give you hell whenever A-Rod throws it into the second row. I'm just trying to show you that I HONESTLY never meant to piss you guys off, or give the impression that I was. I'm not here to argue or harass anyone.

Here's to a great season of baseball. The best sport ever invented!

I'm not backing down. I'm still gonna give you hell whenever A-Rod throws it into the second row. I'm just trying to show you that I HONESTLY never meant to piss you guys off, or give the impression that I was. I'm not here to argue or harass anyone.

Here's to a great season of baseball. The best sport ever invented!

A-rod has to field the ball first before it sails.

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...
erhaps, but at least I am not weak, inbred, poverty stricken, illiterate or diseased.

Enjoy your season. Who knows by it's end they may find a cure for your ailments.

I am not weak, nor inbred, nor poverty stricken, illiterate or diseased. That theory has gone out the window.

I will enjoy my season, from the looks of it, it's gonna be better than yours.

Fee Fi Fo Fum, I smell the weak, inbred, poverty stricken, illiterate, diseased blood of a Metsies fan...

C'mon...Really? Is that necessary?

I am not weak, nor inbred, nor poverty stricken, illiterate or diseased. That theory has gone out the window.

You tell him Kid....I definitely don't fall under any of those groupings. And you know what may the Yankees win an God Bless them. I just prefer the Mets and the National League to the American League.

You tell him Kid....I definitely don't fall under any of those groupings. And you know what may the Yankees win an God Bless them. I just prefer the Mets and the National League to the American League.

It's okay, gotta tend to the help once in a while.

Shit happens.

C'mon it's only the first week of the season. :brooding:

'mon it's only the first week of the season.

None of your starters went more than 6 innings, that's terrible.

Granted it is the first week of the season and I expect things to get better for the Yankees and the Mets, just from the looks of

it, the Mets season is going to look better, pure speculation though.

None of your starters went more than 6 innings, that's terrible.

Granted it is the first week of the season and I expect things to get better for the Yankees and the Mets, just from the looks of

it, the Mets season is going to look better, pure speculation though.

Famous last words.

C'mon...Really? Is that necessary?

As necessary as any sports message board.

Mets fans starting trouble in a Yankees room take whatever they are given

I would also add that it's more appropriate than "You're a fucking idiot".

But then why would I be surprised coming from a guy who claims not to be weak, illiterate, inbred, poverty stricken, diseased...oh and I left out ill mannered.

A baseball expert, no doubt. :clap: