SportsWrath

So we are down 6 players and have not signed anyone

jranieli

we also lost Vishante Shancio (sp) and Chad Morton so that makes 6 holes to fill plus numerous spots to up grade in . not that VS and CM did anything stellar or left a massive void yet they are still holes that need to be filled. Unless Moss does the Kick returning then its 5 holes

please god no, that guy runs a perfect straight line to the first defender.

Who the fuck is Lamar? LaVar.

EVerytime you call him Lamar I think of this dude

lamar-ROTN.jpg

I hated those lame ass "Revenge of the Nerds" flicks. Only Brother on the set and he has to be a "cosmic traveler" :rolleyes: But Lavar would be a good signing at a bargain basement price. That he did not blow off the Giants management may be an indication that they had some type of handshake agreement for him to come back. Or he could just be a classy guy....which is rare amongst this generation. Interesting on how this pans out.

I hated those lame ass "Revenge of the Nerds" flicks. Only Brother on the set and he has to be a "cosmic traveler" :rolleyes: But Lavar would be a good signing at a bargain basement price. That he did not blow off the Giants management may be an indication that they had some type of handshake agreement for him to come back. Or he could just be a classy guy....which is rare amongst this generation. Interesting on how this pans out.

Didn't he slag of Washington after leaving? Maybe there's just no one paying any attention to him?