SportsWrath

What do you guys think about...

Virginia Giant

I normally stay away from the "Draft Projections" simply because even though I love college football (Go LSU!), I really suck at projectinHowever I feel this is a fairly accurate projection.

Even though we have more pressing needs, I feel we need to look at our long term RB needs. jacobs may be a stud or he may be Ron Dayne, hopefully he can be an every down back who blossoms into a great RB, but to be quite honest, I don't see him as an every down back although I do see him playing a big part in our success in the future, I just see him as a change of pace back. I'd like to see another smart, all around back like Tiki, I think Joseph Addai brings that.

I'm trying to not let my bias rule here being an LSU fan, but I just happened to have to good fortune of seeing alot of Addai, and he may be there for us in the 2nd round.

Joseph Addai

Really don't see him in the plans for a 2nd rounder. But the issue, as stated by others, is that we have far more pressing needs. Furthermore, with the resigning of Ward, I don't see us going with a RB in the draft at all.

Guest Nutty Sack

Again our defense needs to get young through the draft. A serviceable RB is always available via FA and draft picks are to valuable.

Looks like he could be a sound pick maybe in the second or third..... if he is still around. I like the Maurice Drew listed below him.....His size and speed could make for a superstar....Not compairing, just noteing..Barry Sanders 5-8 200 (Drew .5'6 207)And Barry was thick...This guy must be all musle and he is a burner 4.39....Him and Jacobs could be the new Thunder and Lightning..He should be around later in the draft ( This site has him going after the 2nd round ) Wich would mean we could still get our LB and CB with our first 2 picks

i wouldnt take him unless he was available on the second day. after the big 3 there really isnt a lot of intriguing runningbacks this year like there was last year.

jo addai was just a 'jack of all trades' runningback. he had good speed, power, and receiving skills. nothing really seperated him from the pack.