SportsWrath

We just signed a RB and WR

jerseygiantfan

I guess it's alright. I mean we traded a nobody for a nobody. So in actuality we filled a hole by opening another already hole up more. I guess I'm just excited we, or I should say Reese, finally did something. It really doesn't make much sense to me though. We have a big back already, why add another?

Droughns isn't a big back. I think it was a great move. Like it's already mentioned here, we traded a potential cut for a vet back. Win for us.

So there's Burress, Toomer, S. Moss and ??? the WR corps?

Shockey then ???? for the TE spots??

I'm sure that Reesie isn't done. Kicker is needed, backup TE and a quality backup Left Tackle.

we are going with Josh Huston as our Kicker

other people in our Wr corps are David Tyree,Micheal Jenkins and Anthony Mix

we are going with Josh Huston as our Kicker

other people inout Wr corps are David Tyree,Micheal Jenkins and Anthony Mix

We'll draft the next Jerry Rice in the 5th round this year. Unfortunately, he won't be recognized as the next Jerry Rice until we trade him in 2 years, ironically, to the 49'ers.

I dont think its a big deal or anything. Hell, Carter was gone anyway. And we got Droughns, who didnt exactly light it up. Plus he is a bit of a troublemaker with his problems with the law. I doubt either of them is going to make a splash at their new places. I guess this was more of a token move so that the Giants can atleast say they a little something in Free agency, instead of twiddling thumbs. Either way, strictly on player comparison, I guess we got the slightly better end of the deal. Now, this bum Sinorice Moss had better step the fuck up.