SportsWrath

McGahee is not longer an option.

boohyah

Gee I'm surprised the so called F.O.G. (friend of Giants) Drew Rosenhaus didn't sway Willis our way. Anyone still in contact please ask Money about this.

I'm sure his answer will be "Next question..."

Thank god. Fuck that crybaby.

yeah no doubt....

Now in Baltimore, Willis McGahee Takes Shot at Bills

Posted Mar 13th 2007 8:07AM by Dan Benton

Filed under: Bills, AFC East, NFL Gossip, Buffalo

willis-mcgahee-245.jpgEven though he's no longer in Buffalo, Willis McGahee is still running his mouth and firing subtle shots at the Bills. Yesterday McGahee told the Baltimore Sun that he was glad to be out of Buffalo and that he's the greatest running back in the NFL. He also said, despite missing two games last season, he was lucky to get 990 yards on such a poor team.

"My situation wasn't that great in Buffalo. I thank God for getting the 990 [yards], to tell you the truth," McGahee said with a laugh. "If you look at it, I missed two games and was facing nine guys in the box a lot. If you get to a better team with receivers, a quarterback, a line helping out, it's going to be hard to stop everybody."

These aren't the first controversial comments McGahee has made towards or about Buffalo. In mid-January Willis suggested that the team move to Toronto. Naturally that drew quite a negative response and it started the wheels of a trade in motion.

I can't sit here and say McGahee is a bad running back. He's not; in fact he's quite a good running back. The best in the NFL? Not close but even with the talent he does have, he creates bad chemistry. He thanks God for 990 rushing yards and Bills fans [and players and coaches] thank God he's Baltimore's problem now.

These aren't the first controversial comments McGahee has made towards or about Buffalo. In mid-January Willis suggested that the team move to Toronto. Naturally that drew quite a negative response and it started the wheels of a trade in motion.

Actually, I heard the rumour about the Bills moving to Canada (toroto in particular) to avoid the crippling inheritance tax situation the owner's family would face.

Actually, I heard the rumour about the Bills moving to Canada (toroto in particular) to avoid the crippling inheritance tax situation the owner's family would face.

I live there...it's not gonna happen.

They'd get no support there anyway.

exactly, and surprisingly, they have some hardcore, devoted fans...I get to go to the Giants-Bills game next year, it'll be sweet!

exactly, and surprisingly, they have some hardcore, devoted fans...I get to go to the Giants-Bills game next year, it'll be sweet!

hey my boss has box seats although I have no idea where in the stadium , (he's a bills fan ) if he cant make it to a game wich is just about always, any one of us in the shop can use the tickets :TU: (I want to see that game myself)