SportsWrath

London Fletcher to the 'Skins

Sephiroth

I think it's great that London Fletcher is going to the Redskins for a few different reasons:

1. He's old. At 32, he doesn't have many years left.

2. He's small. At under 5' 10" Brandon Jacobs is gonna run him down like a deer in headlights.

3. I never really thought he was that good, even when he was with the Rams.

What do you all think?

he was okay, not a bad player in his prime. Gave it his all but he is older. After jetting the Rams for Buffalo, he was slowing down to begin with. He might have something, but for the position he plays, he is likely done.

I still dont understand what being over the cap means when the Redskins keep signing marquee players year after year. :confused:

They are doing something wierd over there...Plus, M. Brunell just restructure his contract and opened a bunch of cap space for the Redskins.

They are doing something wierd over there...Plus, M. Brunell just restructure his contract and opened a bunch of cap space for the Redskins.

"the redskins understood the market ,the rest of you didn't "LINK

some redskinfan moron wrote how the Skins know what they are doing and we should all pretty much bow down to them for pushing the cap ever higher .

some redskinfan moron wrote how the Skins know what they are doing and we should all pretty much bow down to them for pushing the cap ever higher .

What a Moron!

Because the Redskins didn't wait until this year to give out stupidly high contracts means they were smart last year? :rolleyes: OK...

Wonder what happens when London gets injured. His backup will be...?

I'm real curious about how SF copes with the contracts they're giving out this year over the next few years.