SportsWrath

Madison/Arrington to the G-Men???????????

RUDIJOHNSON

Eventhough it's the wrong section for this stuff I'm gonna say that these signing would be fairly big for our defense.

Madison is more likely as he's less expensive and we need a corner more.

I'd stay away from Arrington, he's damaged goods, can't adjust to new schemes and will want someone to pony up that extra money he's giving up in DC. He's really limiting his options if he wants to stay in the East and doesn't want to play in Dallas. I can't see the Eagles wanting him.

If we get Madison, sign Clancy, Tyree and Chad Morton, convince Feagles to stay another and draft the rest of our needs then I'll be satisfied, Giant fans shouldn't expect a big splash out this year.

Wrong. Word on the rumor mill as that both he and Trotter said there's a

good chance they'll be playing together in Philly this season.

Where is he going to play in Philly? He's going to have to know what his role is and stick with it which is the very reason he's gone from DC.

Where is he going to play in Philly? He's going to have to know what his role is and stick with it which is the very reason he's gone from DC.

He'd play WIL in place of Keith Adams. I think Lavar's knee problems were not chonic, and

blown out of proportion, and that he'd excel in Philly's scheme playing next to Trotter.

He'd play WIL in place of Keith Adams. I think Lavar's knee problems were not chonic, and

blown out of proportion, and that he'd excel in Philly's scheme playing next to Trotter.

He is a malcontent though, and do you think the Eagles want another one of those with what went on last season?

But hey Dayne, if you want him, take him.

Oh how I remember having a similar conversation back in the day a few years back regarding Jeremiah Trotter....

So many people were saying... he's done... bad knee injury.... won't pass the physical...

2 fucking pro bowls later ....

Arrington has got that extra something that Trooter has....... I call it.... Bad AssMotherfucker............

If we can free the space.... pick him up..... he's dying to play for blue...........

Arrington, Pierce, Emmons, Torbor..............

Could be one of the best linebacking corps in the league...........

If we make some good FA pickups, we can trade up in the draft and steal the 2nd round picks.... this is a stacked class....

Would also make us a potential superbowl caliber team...... we'd have it all

I said this MONTHS AGO, that we will go after Arrington because AP is his idol and he wants to play with him again....everyone said I was crazy, but lookee here, the Giants want to get him..... :clap:

Arrington and Pierce started 2 games together.

I have read nowhere, no links, nothing where it says the Eagles are interested.

The same can be said that ONE article, where a former teammate who is a Giant in no way dictates we want this guy or will go after him.

I am skeptical, he has lost a step based on that knee, he apparently is as sharp as a marble and if he had trouble with Gibbs he sure as hell would hate TC.