SportsWrath

Tiki blindsides Coughlin

Tiki's 3 best seasons just happen to be Coughlin's 3 seasons as his head coach. Without those 3 seasons, Tiki would be nowhere near the discussion of "Is he a Hall of Famer?". Shut up Tiki, and ride off into the sunset before I lose all respect for you.

Tiki's 3 best seasons just happen to be Coughlin's 3 seasons as his head coach. Without those 3 seasons, Tiki would be nowhere near the discussion of "Is he a Hall of Famer?". Shut up Tiki, and ride off into the sunset before I lose all respect for you.

Ha, I did that when you announced his retirement in mid-season.

Guys, we have to remember we are die hard fans, thats why we didnt like him retiring. But from a professional standpoint, he made a great choice. I have nothing but respect for Tiki, and always will.

P.S. Just a reminder, TC is a prick, and dont forget we all were mad when he was retained.

Man you guys are the reason the Media is the way it is. Get off his nut. Barber would've been that good without TC. Everyone on this board, excluding myself wants TC gone. Now its a big stink because Tiki said practices were too much on himm. Your all abunch of hypocrites.

Man you guys are the reason the Media is the way it is. Get off his nut. Barber would've been that good without TC. Everyone on this board, excluding myself wants TC gone. Now its a big stink because Tiki said practices were too much on himm. Your all abunch of hypocrites.

Then why didn't he have those seasons in 7 before TC? :unsure:

The way I see it, Tiki should've used his clout to voice his concern so we can save our season. Instead he kept his mouth shut and only bitched about how we were outcoached. How about having a man to man's discussion and if that doesn't work, take it up higher. The reason some people are upset with Tiki is not because he retired; it's how he went about it. A little dose of humility was needed.

The way I see it, Tiki should've used his clout to voice his concern so we can save our season. Instead he kept his mouth shut and only bitched about how we were outcoached. How about having a man to man's discussion and if that doesn't work, take it up higher. The reason some people are upset with Tiki is not because he retired; it's how he went about it. A little dose of humility was needed.

Emotions take over easily. He's only human.

Emotions take over easily. He's only human.

If it was straight after a game then the emotions arguement would work but he played his last game as a giant more then a month before he called out Coughlin. I don't think it was emotions that made Tiki say that.