SportsWrath

Yankees pitchers and catchers report today

njsmalls

I saw they had like a white strip on the sides. Big deal, it's spring training. They always had different jerseys during spring training.

Yes but now they have different hats as well, trying to cash in by selling different styles of hats and jerseys to fans, something Yankee fans always mock other teams for...

:LMAO: You're crazy.

You know it's true. Same way Yankee fans said selling the naming rights to the new Mets stadium and calling it Citi Field was "selling out", something the "classy" Yankees would never do. I guess they never saw the Adidas logo plastered all over Yankee Stadium. I wonder if Adidas paid for that? :unsure:

You know it's true. Same way Yankee fans said selling the naming rights to the new Mets stadium and calling it Citi Field was "selling out", something the "classy" Yankees would never do. I guess they never saw the Adidas logo plastered all over Yankee Stadium. I wonder if Adidas paid for that? :unsure:

You sound jealous. Sorry, but you do. Either that or you're just being a dick. I have never heard anybody say anything about marketing ST uni's. As far as the Mets stadium goes, I didnt even know they were calling it that.

You sound jealous. Sorry, but you do. Either that or you're just being a dick. I have never heard anybody say anything about marketing ST uni's. As far as the Mets stadium goes, I didnt even know they were calling it that.

It's true. I read it in the paper this week. Some Yankee executive, don't remember who, said they were trying to cash in and sell a new type of hat. And yes, Yankee fans always claim that their organization is classy and would never stoop to the levels of other clubs such as marketing different variations of team apparel. I had one tell me that selling the naming rights to the stadium was something the Yankees would never do. When I asked him about the deal with Adidas, he looked like this --> :huh: ... It's not exactly the same, but they did sell portions of their stadium so Adidas could advertise their product, so it's almost the same.

And as far as being jealous or a dick, well, thanks... because it is my goal every baseball season to get under the skin of Yankee fans, and when Yankee fans start name calling, I've done my job.

It's spring training for me too. :P I hope you guys aren't thin skinned like the guys at the GMB. :ph34r:

It's true. I read it in the paper this week. Some Yankee executive, don't remember who, said they were trying to cash in and sell a new type of hat. And yes, Yankee fans always claim that their organization is classy and would never stoop to the levels of other clubs such as marketing different variations of team apparel. I had one tell me that selling the naming rights to the stadium was something the Yankees would never do. When I asked him about the deal with Adidas, he looked like this --> :huh: ... It's not exactly the same, but they did sell portions of their stadium so Adidas could advertise their product, so it's almost the same.

And as far as being jealous or a dick, well, thanks... because it is my goal every baseball season to get under the skin of Yankee fans, and when Yankee fans start name calling, I've done my job.

It's spring training for me too. :P I hope you guys aren't thin skinned like the guys at the GMB. :ph34r:

The only reason I've come back to the GMB is to be part of the group that tears apart the Yankees fans in the general sports section.

Can't wait! :rock:

Hey buddy, you can erase one of the tallies on your meter. I didnt call you anything.

Besides, it's really sad when you stoop to that level. I mean, the Yanks aren't even in your division let alone your league. Get a life.

Hey buddy, you can erase one of the tallies on your meter. I didnt call you anything.

Besides, it's really sad when you stoop to that level. I mean, the Yanks aren't even in your division let alone your league. Get a life.

you called him a dick ;)

The Yankees and their fans are in my city and in my ear... constantly.

How do you know that tally was for you?

It's not sad to engage in banter with Yankee fans, it's a New York City baseball fan's birthright to mix it up. What's sad is how seriously some people take it. I didn't mention any names...

Ahh it's gonna be another fun season. It is so easy to push their buttons. :)

And oh yeah, what exactly would I be jealous of, getting knocked out in the first round? :LMAO:

The only reason I've come back to the GMB is to be part of the group that tears apart the Yankees fans in the general sports section.

Can't wait! :rock:

Me either. I haven't posted there since they changed the format. I'm like a snake hiding in the bushes, waiting to pounce.

Can't wait for the inevitable A-Rod distraction. :LMAO:

The Yankees and their fans are in my city and in my ear... constantly.

How do you know that tally was for you?

It's not sad to engage in banter with Yankee fans, it's a New York City baseball fan's birthright to mix it up. What's sad is how seriously some people take it. I didn't mention any names...

Ahh it's gonna be another fun season. It is so easy to push their buttons. :)

And oh yeah, what exactly would I be jealous of, getting knocked out in the first round? :LMAO:

Just a guess since you put it up right after I made my post.

So you're going to come in our sec and start shit? Ignore you go, oh albatross.

Just a guess since you put it up right after I made my post.

So you're going to come in our sec and start shit? Ignore you go, oh albatross.

:LMAO: Why are Yankee fans so uptight?

Wait...

contract disputes involving legendary closer, minor league invites not answered by Mr. Yankee, 3rd baseman/shortstop lover's quarrel, lame duck manager, teammates calling out teammates in the media, Pavano's "heavy legs"... damn, IT'S NOT EVEN MARCH!!!