SportsWrath

Just your everday rumor...

gateb

pretty ironic that Strahan was talking about in October how he was mad that he was going to break LTs record but he said thats the way things go, and now it looks like he may not break it after all.

He will. Strahan is still productive when healthy. He's not going anywhere.

I believe that Luke Pettigout will be resigned by the Giants at a cheaper rate. And I am curious to know IF the Giants will hafta pay out the rest of Lavar's contract (didn't he get signed for 7 yrs??)

:mellow::unsure:

It was really very heavily incentive loaded....and Lavar is considering retirement. He probably does not want to look like Conrad Dobler with 7 operations per leg each year post retirement.

the funny thing is i heard ea on the fan, and he was praising reese like you wouldn't believe. but he basically said how they see on the same page, and i really thought reese was going to follow in ea's footsteps with some bonehead moves, however, he has certainly began to prove me wrong. i didn't hate ea as bad as a lot of you guys did, but i didn't think he was great either. but so far, reese is making him look like shit! this is exactly what this team needs. a guy who takes no bullshit, and has a system in place that he follows in order to have continued success. the best part is, even if the giants have a good year this year, i don't think reese would feel inclined to bring coughlin back if there is someone better out there. i don't hate coughlin either, so don't get me wrong, but in no way do i think he is the long term solution to this team, and i don't see him coming back next year, unless the giants won the superbowl . maybe this is all part of a long term plan for reese, and these roster moves are a way of ensuring the next coach that he'll do whatever is necessary to help this team win. i like it.

Plus since CheerLeader was not his hire he is in a win-win situation. If he goes all the way and/or deep into the playoffs people will say that it was their combo together that did it....if he fucks it up again then The Dark Lord gets to jettison CheerLeader and perhaps hire The Prodigal and/or any other available genius.

Strahan ain't going nowhere. We demand loyalty from players. It's only right that we show some loyalty to one of our great players.

silly boy. as jerry glanville said ' NFL stands for Not For Long' especially when you're an expensive vet.