SportsWrath

Just your everday rumor...

gateb

As for cutting Petitgout... I am very surprised and disappointed. I know Luke's had some problems, but he is a damn good LT. How will we replace him?

I won't miss Arrington, and Emmons just sucks so good riddance to him.

His broken leg, chronic back problems. He did have a good year this year, but he had a bad year last year...he's only getting older.

I get the feeling O'Hara is next. I mean, that's the first guy on the O-Line a lot of us was thinking would get cut. We need an O-Line that can PUSH guys.

His broken leg, chronic back problems. He did have a good year this year, but he had a bad year last year...he's only getting older.

I get the feeling O'Hara is next. I mean, that's the first guy on the O-Line a lot of us was thinking would get cut. We need an O-Line that can PUSH guys.

Yeah I know Luke has had problems, but you don't just dump a good left tackle. I'll give Reese the benefit of the doubt and believe that he has someone better in his grasp. If not..... well, I don't know. I just hope he does.

Yeah I know Luke has had problems, but you don't just dump a good left tackle. I'll give Reese the benefit of the doubt and believe that he has someone better in his grasp. If not..... well, I don't know. I just hope he does.

He's gonna trade with Oakland for Gallery :LMAO:

Bad move cutting Arrington and Luke. I know everyone was on his ass a year ago but he stepped up this year. Untill hegot hurt he was THE left tacklee in the NFC. And not keeping Arrington is just stupid. Looks like the 'First Black GM' is gonna be the last black GM if he keeps up this stupidity.

I feel that Offensive Linemen get better with age unlike other psitions.

Bad move cutting Arrington and Luke. I know everyone was on his ass a year ago but he stepped up this year. Untill hegot hurt he was THE left tacklee in the NFC. And not keeping Arrington is just stupid. Looks like the 'First Black GM' is gonna be the last black GM if he keeps up this stupidity.

You're kidding right? Arrington is an injury machine. Great move on Reese's part getting rid of EA's fuckup.

When do we hear Plax got traded? :confused:

depends on what rumor site you go to I guess or if its not a rumor I think you just started it .so we could get rid of plax to get stalworth ............. shame on you Pistole' for starting such rumors

depends on what rumor site you go to I guess or if its not a rumor I think you just started it .so we could get rid of plax to get stalworth ............. shame on you Pistole' for starting such rumors

well, I'm not starting any rumor. I'm just wishing out loud.

It's a brilliant move, politically. You now have Strahan and Toomer from the old guard. Strahan probably isn't going anywhere, I don't think, and maybe Toomer stays. But Tiki is gone with his mouth, and Petitgout wasn't exactly a team guy.

Then again, maybe you move Strahan for draft choices, while he still has some value.

At any rate, it's all on Coughlin's dime. The fans expect him to fail next year as it is, and they are going to primarily blame him anyway. So you get to clean house of the old guys, clear cap space, and if it doesn't work, you get to blame the unpopular coach.

Pretty fucking evil, but pretty smart, too...

It's a brilliant move, politically. You now have Strahan and Toomer from the old guard. Strahan probably isn't going anywhere, I don't think, and maybe Toomer stays. But Tiki is gone with his mouth, and Petitgout wasn't exactly a team guy.

Then again, maybe you move Strahan for draft choices, while he still has some value.

At any rate, it's all on Coughlin's dime. The fans expect him to fail next year as it is, and they are going to primarily blame him anyway. So you get to clean house of the old guys, clear cap space, and if it doesn't work, you get to blame the unpopular coach.

Pretty fucking evil, but pretty smart, too...

...and when it backfires, they'll call TC a genius. <_<

This is awful bizarre timimg IMO. Emmons, no loss. But Arrington?

And why dump Luke so soon unless they are absolutely sure they can replace him, they could have waited a little while longer to do that.

It sends a real strong message to the rest of the team, but it's very fucking heartless for Arrington and Luke, both of them didn't get hurt for fun. If this team doesn't draft a linebacker in the first round this year I'll be pissed. Even with these cuts we still don't have major cap room for some of the free agents listed here.

And why dump Luke so soon unless they are absolutely sure they can replace him, they could have waited a little while longer to do that.

It sends a real strong message to the rest of the team, but it's very fucking heartless for Arrington and Luke, both of them didn't get hurt for fun. If this team doesn't draft a linebacker in the first round this year I'll be pissed. Even with these cuts we still don't have major cap room for some of the free agents listed here.

I hate to say this...But how do you think Ne won all those champioships? By being ruthless!

I'm wondering if there is more to Luke's injury than though or at least mentioned. You dont just drop a LT...

and Whitfield retiring. They better have a trick up their sleeve, becuase if not Eli is really gonna look like shit.

You mean more than usual?

ok, ok, I got off Eli's back. :brooding:

There hasn't been enough of that. I like the cuts.

I still believe Eli needed to sit for a series or two last season.

I'm with most of you guys on this.

I don't understand cutting Luke, as of now Guy Whimper is our LT? Unless Reese has something huge in the winds or Guy has sudenly become Orlando Pace Jr, I don't like this.

LaVar, man I wanted so much for him to produce, but his legs are too battered to ever be productive again.

Emmons, eh, other than losing 2 LB's this isn't a big deal. I think this really kinda ensures either Briggs or Thomas are on their way here.