SportsWrath

2007 nextel cup

Lughead

Just was wondering who would be interested in doing a fantasy nascar league and weekly sig bets I will look for a fantasy league and give the details later

leave you name and driver

I will have to change my driver this year. Mark Martin is only running a limited amount of races (22) he will be driving the 01 army car and splitting seat time with Regan Smith .

I will switch My driver from Mark Martin to Matt Kenseth .Also Mark Martin owns 50% of the 17 car.

so this is who we had last year

1. JR (Johnson)

2. Plax (Earnhardt)

3. So-Cal (Stewart)

4. Lughead (Martin) -----2007(Kenseth)

5. VG (Biffle)

6. Exit117 ( McMurray)

Those who have chosen last year hold the right to keep their driver this year unless they want to switch but they have until February 15th at midnight to do any switching that way they can see the Bud shootout on the 11th and the Gatorade duels 1&2 on the 15th

I will switch My driver from Mark Martin to Matt Kenseth .Also Mark Martin owns 50% of the 17 car.

Don't forget people, Toyota has joined nascar full time this year so if you are basing your pick on car manufacturer you now have a new choice

I'd be interested in a weekly bet. The one we did last year didn't work out well, plus the entire offseason is too long to wear a sig.

Thats how it was soposed to be last year. Whom ever had the highest finish of that week got to choose a sig for the one with the lowest finish. the loser had to "wear it" for a week after the next race it could be reversed so if the last week winners driver does crap and the driver of last weeks loser wins. The thing is you choose 1 driver at the start of the season and that is it he is yours until November.

the off season is only 3 months (mid November -mid February ) but if you want we can change it to the first of the year so it would be slightly over 1 month .

maybe we can have a "this weeks loser sig" and a "this weeks winner sig" made up then it would be easier to insert ,heck so easy a cave man could do it . (especially if we had a MOD in the sig bet race)

Thats how it was soposed to be last year. Whom ever had the highest finish of that week got to choose a sig for the one with the lowest finish. the loser had to "wear it" for a week after the next race it could be reversed so if the last week winners driver does crap and the driver of last weeks loser wins. The thing is you choose 1 driver at the start of the season and that is it he is yours until November.

the off season is only 3 months (mid November -mid February ) but if you want we can change it to the first of the year so it would be slightly over 1 month .

maybe we can have a "this weeks loser sig" and a "this weeks winner sig" made up then it would be easier to insert ,heck so easy a cave man could do it . (especially if we had a MOD in the sig bet race)

I think the problem last year was lack of sigs. If so cal is willing he could make a sig for all the drivers we have in this, that way the sigs are made before the season starts.

I think the problem last year was lack of sigs. If so cal is willing he could make a sig for all the drivers we have in this, that way the sigs are made before the season starts.

pssst. ............................................I made that sig he has now.................. go look at the art review section

I don't understand, what difference does it make if a mod is in the thing? You think I am gonna mess with you guys? You guys know that is not how I roll.

I don't understand, what difference does it make if a mod is in the thing? You think I am gonna mess with you guys? You guys know that is not how I roll.

because a mod could place the sig if the participant didn't want to or if say the participant was on a month vacation from Sportswrath . or maybe he/she losses internet connection for a few weeks .

Ah, JR is cool, he don't do that shit.

Thanks for the vote of confidence. I have done things that have pissed off members here and I know and sometimes I am wrong and applogize for that but I would never screw around with another member and abuse my powers. I think I can be trusted to join in any type of contest and not to mess around with it. If you guys don't want me in any contest than than that is okay then.

Thanks for the vote of confidence. I have done things that have pissed off members here and I know and sometimes I am wrong and applogize for that but I would never screw around with another member and abuse my powers. I think I can be trusted to join in any type of contest and not to mess around with it. If you guys don't want me in any contest than than that is okay then.

I don't have any problem with you being in it.

no no no no you guys got me all wrong.

The reason I suggested a mod was so If the losing better refused to put up the losing sig of the week or if he was "away " from Sportswrath for longer than that week or something the mod could put it up in that persons profile. either that or we just kick the loser out of the betting for poor sportsmanship.

and by all means JR join in .

Tomorrow I will begin my nascar fantasy league search

If I can get my honey do list done early enough

ahhhhh.... No more PS. I cant do it. Lughead can though, he made my current sig.

no no no no you guys got me all wrong.

The reason I suggested a mod was so If the losing better refused to put up the losing sig of the week or if he was "away " from Sportswrath for longer than that week or something the mod could put it up in that persons profile. either that or we just kick the loser out of the betting for poor sportsmanship.

and by all means JR join in .

Tomorrow I will begin my nascar fantasy league search

If I can get my honey do list done early enough

that is fine, I just don't want to be responsible for editing a members signature by adding something in. You know what I mean? We can get Nem or the other mods need be. It is just there were some accusations during for the football pickem that there were people editing things and suck. That is why I want to stay neutral in this.

that is fine, I just don't want to be responsible for editing a members signature by adding something in. You know what I mean? We can get Nem or the other mods need be. It is just there were some accusations during for the football pickem that there were people editing things and suck. That is why I want to stay neutral in this.

Well, I don't think we'll have any problems with people not putting the sigs in, but if someone does have to leave town for an extended period, we should leave permission to you saying you can put whatever sig we have to wear that week.