SportsWrath

Shockey out

Lughead

Jason Witten will take Jeremy Shockey's place in the pro-bowl . Shock's ankle is still screwed up I don't care if Shockey plays in the pro -bowl or not. It is a meaningless game to the players with chances of injury any way . Just heal up for next year Shockey and listen to Burress and Eli when they ask you to come practice with them . Better yet you ask them first.

Also around the NFC East:

Eagles: Stallworth likely gone

The News

The Eagles are not expected to re-sign wide receiver Donte Stallworth, according to the Philadelphia Inquirer.

Our View

Stallworth will be one of the most intriguing free agent options on the market at the wide receiver position this offseason. The Eagles are one of the teams who aren't flush with cap room which will make it tough to enter a bidding war for his services. They are expected to enter the 2007 season with Reggie Brown, Hank Baskett, Jason Avant, and Greg Lewis out wide.

Evidently shockey's ankles are made of Jelly. That's preventable though. It's amazing what an ankle brace can do to prevent you from spraining your ankle. Even more amazing what one or 2 yoga classes a week can do to prevent most sports injuries.

Not surprised, Shockey's doing the right thing. If you are even 99%, you shouldn't play in the pro bowl.

Good news about stallworth. I was very nervous when he came into the NFC East. I would say we should be interested, but he's exactly what we've gone wrong with over the last few years. A lot of speed, inconsistent hands, and he's asking for a lot of money. I would stay away from him. I just want him out of the East though.

Not surprised, Shockey's doing the right thing. If you are even 99%, you shouldn't play in the pro bowl.

Good news about stallworth. I was very nervous when he came into the NFC East. I would say we should be interested, but he's exactly what we've gone wrong with over the last few years. A lot of speed, inconsistent hands, and he's asking for a lot of money. I would stay away from him. I just want him out of the East though.

Plus the fact that Stallworth is always hurt.