SportsWrath

Not a good sign

njsmalls

“Me and the trainers have been working our tails off,” Arrington said after a few hours of treatment and conditioning. “(Assistant Athletic Trainer) Byron Hansen and I have been really diligent on getting my legs back together.

While he usually spends his offseasons on his 48-acre Maryland property, this winter Arrington plans on remaining in New Jersey, coming in as often as possible to work with the team’s trainers.

We can expect another season ending injury out of him. :clap: Awesome.

Whole story at Giants.com

Dont be a loser. This guy is saying he's gonna work his tail off to be with us and you wanna bash him for it. Not cool. I hope Lavar comes back and has a great year with us, and maybe 4-5 more.

He wasn't bashing Arrington numbnuts he was bashing our training staff.

Yeah... Jerry Palmieri is the shittiest strength and conditioning coach I've ever seen.

Look up his history in the league sometime. EVERY team he's been with ends up with half of thier team on injured reserve.

Fucking brilliant.

Yeah... Jerry Palmieri is the shittiest strength and conditioning coach I've ever seen.

Look up his history in the league sometime. EVERY team he's been with ends up with half of thier team on injured reserve.

Fucking brilliant.

I thought we fired him?

I thought we fired him?

I had hoped and prayed he would be gone....yet another reason why Cheerleader should be gone from the Meadowlands next season. This guy holds onto loser staff like they are living embodiments of the Knights of the Roundtable or something. Any other coach after three years of injuries would have given a jolly heave ho after the second season of guys out for half a season.

oh, well than i apologize. just came off as anti-arington

Don't apologize, SMDF. He was anti-Arrington. Come to think of it, njsmalls is anti-christ. :furious:

:P

Excerpt from The Post -

Coughlin in the coming days will make changes to his coaching staff. One area where many players are in agreement is their disregard for Jerry Palmieri, the strength-and-conditioning coach.

"Why are we always hurt? How come at midseason our record always flip-flops?" said the player, who revealed that a preseason back injury to Eli Manning was a direct result of a weight-lifting maneuver that a quarterback should not be doing. "No one on the team trusts the strength program."

http://www.nypost.com/seven/01112007/sport...ul_schwartz.htm

Everybody should train in Miami with Plax and Shockey.

Shockey is always injured, no?

Everyone should train with Tiki.. or at least do what Tiki did. They should train together. I don't know how much this bargaining agreement come to play but as part of any player's contract, it should contain mandatory offseason workout with the team.. so that players like Shockey and Plax can get in synch with their QB.