SportsWrath

Rangers offer contract to Sosa

Virginia Giant

1 yr $500,000 minor league contract with incentives.

Hopefully he can hook some of the guys up with some steroids so we can regain our mid 90's AL West dominance. :rock:

wow really, not bad contract. I would love to know what the incentives. I don't know how much he has left in his tank though, if any. I guess it is worth a try, maybe they will get lucky. Who is in the DH position for the Rangers?

wow really, not bad contract. I would love to know what the incentives. I don't know how much he has left in his tank though, if any. I guess it is worth a try, maybe they will get lucky. Who is in the DH position for the Rangers?

Right now it's Wilkerson and Catelanatto switching back and forth in DH and LF. Probly Jason Botts seeing time there and 1B as well.

it would be cool if he got like 50 grand for every home run.

It would be dumb to give that kind of incentive because a player would just swing for the fences and it would give him bad habits and play bad baseball. However, as a fan that would be so cool to watch.

Hopefully he doesn't sneeze and end up with a career ending injury.

it would be cool if he got like 50 grand for every home run.

It would be dumb to give that kind of incentive because a player would just swing for the fences and it would give him bad habits and play bad baseball. However, as a fan that would be so cool to watch.

Hopefully he doesn't sneeze and end up with a career ending injury.

He's gonna have the best hitting coach in the majors helping him. :rock: