SportsWrath

Remember this guy

Lughead

we picked him up in the draft last year, were was he from Purdue or Georgia Tech ? Well any way we draft him ,sign him ,waive him, sign him to the practice squad . and then ......THEN we sign him to the practice squad injured list ?what the HELL ? was this a complete waste of a dradt pick? did he have any up side to him that anyone can remember? cause it sure the hell don't sound it to me. This also tells me our strength and condition system needs to be guttted.

we picked him up in the draft last year, were was he from Purdue or Georgia Tech ? Well any way we dreaft him ,waive him, sign him to the practice squade . and then ......THEN we sign him to the practice squad injured list ?what the HELL ? was this a complete waste of a dradt pick? did he have any up side to him that anyone can remember? cause it sure the hell don't sound it to me. This also tells me our strength and condition system needs to be guttted.

He's a corner back with low 4.2 speed. Not bad for a 7th round draft pick...But he needs to get strong in his upper body. Got pushed around alot in pre-season.

are you bitching about the 7th round pick??? Sorry we didnt pick up Colston

he is from Maryland

only on the money stand point ...... compaired to what a 1st rounder or vet ges sure its peanuts but still it waas a waste of Giant money to do all that just to add him to the PRACTICE INJURED SQUAD.

we picked him up in the draft last year, were was he from Purdue or Georgia Tech ? Well any way we draft him ,sign him ,waive him, sign him to the practice squad . and then ......THEN we sign him to the practice squad injured list ?what the HELL ? was this a complete waste of a dradt pick? did he have any up side to him that anyone can remember? cause it sure the hell don't sound it to me. This also tells me our strength and condition system needs to be guttted.

From my understanding that was part of the deal to get TC a one year extension.