SportsWrath

1st post, HELLO fellow diehards!

MtDizzle

I cannot comprehend how anyone would think Emmons will be on this team next season. He has been exposed numerous times throughout this past one that he is unable to stop anyone who is running RIGHT AT HIM! I remember it happening all the way back at the first time the Giants and Eagles played when Westbrook just ran right by him...then he did it again last week!

We definetaly need more talent and depth at LB. I think the organization is high on Wilkinson, who showed a lot of promise when he was on the field this past season. Torbor is so-so I don't think he will be resigned when his contract comes due. Blackburn shows talent when he gets on the field but who knows how far that talent goes.

I hope they resign Short though.

I would say that he has perfected the Statue of Liberty play....but wait a minute he is a LB not a QB...oh well welcome aboard kid.

Yeah you know every once in awhile... :LMAO: .

Basically, we had been playing a 1 LB and 2 referee stance.

Pierce would be the LB, and Emmons / Arrington etc.. would be the referees who would watch him make tackles.

Pierce would be the LB, and Emmons / Arrington etc.. would be the referees who would watch him make tackles.

So we were playing a 4 - 1 - 4, with 2 extra refs....no wonder we keep getting Giants type calls. :P

So we were playing a 4 - 1 - 4, with 2 extra refs....no wonder we keep getting Giants type calls. :P

Oh, your wrong, we don't have a backfield, the 4 CBs are in truth spectators, who came to watch the game. :brooding:

Arrington was starting to make plays when he went down. It's really a shame that he's always getting hurt. He could have been a great player.

Arrington was starting to make plays when he went down. It's really a shame that he's always getting hurt. He could have been a great player.

Correction he made A play, then got hurt. What a waste of money, good thing that contract had tons of incentives. I hope he comes back strong next season, doesn't talk about the "Mr. Nickles" crap, and play very hard.

Welcome aboard the board :P

We need to first get a complementary WR. Toomer is geriatric, Sinorice Moss gets a season ending surgery scratching his fucking balls, and Carter is about as sure as a double zero on a roulette table. Defense, we need a complete revamp, dont even know where to begin.

Welcome aboard the board :P

We need to first get a complementary WR. Toomer is geriatric, Sinorice Moss gets a season ending surgery scratching his fucking balls, and Carter is about as sure as a double zero on a roulette table. Defense, we need a complete revamp, don't even know where to begin.

We already started in the right place on Defence by getting rid of Tim Lewis.