SportsWrath

To me, it's all pretty simple for the Chargers

mickeef2

Yeah, I think they're clearly the most talented team in the playoffs. Still, they have to overcome their coach's penchant for choking, and they have to do it against the one team they did not want to see first. I don't see how they can be stopped if they can beat NE.

Wow that was a game I would expect the 06' Giants to lose. 8 point lead, 4th and 5 force an INT and then fumble it away :LMAO:

I do feel bad for Marty, but the smugness of that GM makes me dislike them.

By the way, I have seen a lot of Rivers this year with the Directv and I will say I was not impressed then and I surely am not impressed now. His throws have a ton of air under them and we all know that does not work playing in the Meadowlands. From what i saw all year from him I suspected if he were forced to win a game he might have trouble. That pass that Colvin intercepted was just plain stupid.

Wow that was a game I would expect the 06' Giants to lose. 8 point lead, 4th and 5 force an INT and then fumble it away :LMAO:

I do feel bad for Marty, but the smugness of that GM makes me dislike them.

By the way, I have seen a lot of Rivers this year with the Directv and I will say I was not impressed then and I surely am not impressed now. His throws have a ton of air under them and we all know that does not work playing in the Meadowlands. From what i saw all year from him I suspected if he were forced to win a game he might have trouble. That pass that Colvin intercepted was just plain stupid.

Exactly. And this fucking dimwit on CNNSI.com actually had the audacity to come up with a retarded piece of writing, 'Rivers - The next Tom Brady' :confused:

For some reason, the media has had phases where they just sit and suck Rivers's dick. Last year it was a bad case of fellatio for Big Ben. And they are both playing like bums. Whats worse, they actually have good coaches to help them along. The Pats along with their ability have got to be the luckiest team in the History of football. The absolute luckiest team. Officials, calls, other team's bone headedness, it all seems to fall their way.

Exactly. And this fucking dimwit on CNNSI.com actually had the audacity to come up with a retarded piece of writing, 'Rivers - The next Tom Brady' :confused:

For some reason, the media has had phases where they just sit and suck Rivers's dick. Last year it was a bad case of fellatio for Big Ben. And they are both playing like bums. Whats worse, they actually have good coaches to help them along. The Pats along with their ability have got to be the luckiest team in the History of football. The absolute luckiest team. Officials, calls, other team's bone headedness, it all seems to fall their way.

There were at least five incidents in that game, out of bounds or after the whistle, where I thought to myself, "If that's us, there's a flag." Good teams, though, make their own reputations and breaks. That fumble that Troy Brown caused after the INT- think you'd ever see Plax do something like that? Play's over for Plax after the interception.

And what was with Tomlinson's whiny bullshit at the end of the game? He was mad because they were mocking Merriman's sack dance? What a baby.