SportsWrath

This is the man all the Mocks have us taking

so-cal dub

I just don't see him as the back that's leading us into the future. I think he can be a decent back but I feel like he doesn't hold on to the ball well and is out there just looking to hit people. I like backs that choose their holes wisely and cut back. Jacobs isnt going to be juking anyone nor is he breaking a 50+ yard run.

Sure he will. This guy is VERY fast. If he can find a way to stay healthy, he could very well end up one of the best RB's in the league. I cant wait for him to get his shot.

I don't think it's crazy at all to be looking at a top RB for this draft. I think we need to take the best available player wether it be a DB, RB, or even WR since we won't have Plax and Amani for much longer. WR would be the lowest priority of course, but if that's the best talent when we're on the clock, I don't see a problem with it.

Sure he will. This guy is VERY fast. If he can find a way to stay healthy, he could very well end up one of the best RB's in the league. I cant wait for him to get his shot.

Good point, a good example of that would be Jerome Bettis. The Steelers were never able to do it until they brought in the home run hitter "FAAAAAAST" Willie Parker. :worshippy:

Jacobs is great, but I still doubt his running abilities. unfortunately we haven't had a chance to see him take the load. If only we seen him play a whole game, not (pre-season) but during the regular season. I still think he is too big, but he is a good short yardage back. Now, we have to see if he can last a whole game.

I realy dont want to ever see Jacobs take a LOAD ;)

I just don't see him as the back that's leading us into the future. I think he can be a decent back but I feel like he doesn't hold on to the ball well and is out there just looking to hit people. I like backs that choose their holes wisely and cut back. Jacobs isnt going to be juking anyone nor is he breaking a 50+ yard run.

Realllly

Buck Q Fitch

I don't think it's crazy at all to be looking at a top RB for this draft. I think we need to take the best available player wether it be a DB, RB, or even WR since we won't have Plax and Amani for much longer. WR would be the lowest priority of course, but if that's the best talent when we're on the clock, I don't see a problem with it.

yah, i see us drafting either a CB or an RB in the first, honestly.

He ran a 4.52 - 40 in the combine. I'd say that is pretty fast, especially since he is 250+ If he can stay healthy we should see a big season from him....

First Round pick has to go CB or LB unless someone extraordinary is there at the 20th pick.

One of the middle round picks needs to go to an O-lineman, this way Whitfield doesnt need to be resurected incase of an injury this year.

The Giatns do not need any offensive players in the first round. Bottom line. they need to draft a hard hitting LB and a CB.

RAy Brown(UF) looked mint against OSU and I like that kid Abbate from Wake Forest at LB. Or Siler and Everett from UF at LB. The Giatns need sure tacklers at LB< and all three of those options are tackling machines.

The Giatns do not need any offensive players in the first round. Bottom line. they need to draft a hard hitting LB and a CB.

RAy Brown(UF) looked mint against OSU and I like that kid Abbate from Wake Forest at LB. Or Siler and Everett from UF at LB. The Giatns need sure tacklers at LB< and all three of those options are tackling machines.

Thats great and all but are any of those guys even first round talent? This is a very sub-par LB year. We dont need to be taking LB's just because we need LB's. We should be taking the best prospect out there... WR / CB / S .....

And dont say "we dont need another WR" Did you see what happened when toomer went down?

Thats great and all but are any of those guys even first round talent? This is a very sub-par LB year. We dont need to be taking LB's just because we need LB's. We should be taking the best prospect out there... WR / CB / S .....

And dont say "we dont need another WR" Did you see what happened when toomer went down?

yea i agree, i'd be more inclined to hit free agents like lance briggs or cato june then take a sub par LB in the draft.