SportsWrath

Rocket Man

Plow

"And Brian Cashman promised a "full-court press'' to bring Clemens to New York."

She packed my bags last night pre-flight

Zero hour nine a.m.

And i'm gonna be high as a kite by then

I miss the earth so much i miss my wife

It's lonely out in space

On such a timeless flight

And i think it's gonna be a long long time

Till touch down brings me round again to find

I'm not the man they think i am at home

Oh no no no i'm a rocket man

Rocket man burning out his fuse up here alone

Mars ain't the kind of place to raise your kids

In fact it's cold as hell

And there's no one there to raise them if you did

And all this science i don't understand

It's just my job five days a week

A rocket man, a rocket man

10-roger_clemens.jpg

If he's coming back to the AL, he'd better make sure his doctor stocks plenty of those "B-12" :LMAO: shots he used to rave about during his last stint with the Yanks. Guess the Yanks aren't yet above cheating, if that's what it takes to get back to the top.

i'm sure nobody on the sox ever took steroids.

I must've missed the investigations into steroid use by Nomar and Kapler while they were members of the Sox. Got a link? Anyway, I was referring to current Sox.

the only current Yank who has been involved with the steroids thing is Giambi. Yet Giambi admitted it (like a man) and apologized.

Dont even try to say Pettitte and Clemens were. Those are just allegations and rumors. Thats like saying Ortiz is on steroids.

So I'm still waiting to see how you can prove the Yankees are cheaters and take steroids. "Got a link?"

Kapler

Kapler has long been considered one of the fittest people in all of baseball...this is just proof that fitness doesn't mean that he can be an incredible baseball player. As for Nomar, there were rumors that he would be named in Canseco's book but those were just that, rumors. You know as well as anyone that steroids don't necessarily mean pumped bodies and all that...Alex Sanchez used them! Plow, I'm honestly ashamed of you. I know you're defending your guys but to accuse ours is just unsportsmanlike. Innocent until proven guilty, remember that.

Bonds = guilty.

Kapler

Kapler has long been considered one of the fittest people in all of baseball...this is just proof that fitness doesn't mean that he can be an incredible baseball player. As for Nomar, there were rumors that he would be named in Canseco's book but those were just that, rumors. You know as well as anyone that steroids don't necessarily mean pumped bodies and all that...Alex Sanchez used them! Plow, I'm honestly ashamed of you. I know you're defending your guys but to accuse ours is just unsportsmanlike. Innocent until proven guilty, remember that.

Bonds = guilty.

you really got to suspect nomar, skinny little 180 pound kid throughout college and all of a sudden he looks like that?

I know innocent until proven guilty, but 100+ players tested positive for steroids back in 2003. I bet at least one red sox player was on the list. That was Ortiz's breakout year too ;)

you really got to suspect nomar, skinny little 180 pound kid throughout college and all of a sudden he looks like that?

I know innocent until proven guilty, but 100+ players tested positive for steroids back in 2003. I bet at least one red sox player was on the list. That was Ortiz's breakout year too ;)

Eh, you never know, but you can't rob someone of their natural ability. Nomar has always been able to hit a baseball with the best of them. But that's in the past now...I hate the whole witch hunt and think it's bad for baseball. I just want to see things cleared up...can't fault me for that.

Eh, you never know, but you can't rob someone of their natural ability. Nomar has always been able to hit a baseball with the best of them. But that's in the past now...I hate the whole witch hunt and think it's bad for baseball. I just want to see things cleared up...can't fault me for that.

yeah thats fine, but I think a lot of these guys are still doing something.

yeah thats fine, but I think a lot of these guys are still doing something.

Cheating is obviously there in all sports. It's the same as cops and robbers, only the robbers are a single step ahead. In sports, the cheaters are one step ahead of testing. Maybe cheaters will soon use nanotechnology in their uniforms to improve strength, who knows? It is possible.