SportsWrath

Lewis is canned

jranieli

This was the best news I heard all day. The other funny news I heard was that he interviewed for the Miami Dolphins Head Coaching job. :LMAO: How can someone not make it as a coordinator and expect to be a head coach???? :huh:

It is called the "Must Interview A Black Man" quota.

like somebody said i think it will be capers and I think that would be nice pick up he has some balls when it comes to play calling

capers did jack shit with the texans d except get them 30-32 ranked defence

Dick LeBeau was shit as the Bengals coach and then went back to Steelers as DC he led them to be one of the best in the league.

How was capers when he was a DC? That's what I'm more worried about.

and he was also the HC not DC not to mention the talent they had on that defense try to name somebody on the texans d all that comes to mind in that time period was Daunta Robinson a corner and i think that had an average lb and a decent S what else do you want the guy to do with them when he wasnt calling the plays

and he was also the HC not DC not to mention the talent they had on that defense try to name somebody on the texans d all that comes to mind in that time period was Daunta Robinson a corner and i think that had an average lb and a decent S what else do you want the guy to do with them when he wasnt calling the plays

he actuly had two good Cb in daunta and Marcus colman before he went to S.

This was the best news I heard all day. The other funny news I heard was that he interviewed for the Miami Dolphins Head Coaching job. :LMAO: How can someone not make it as a coordinator and expect to be a head coach???? :huh:

Must be that funny quota business where a team must interview so many (not sure if race is the issue here but I think it is).

Sadly, I believe Tim may be a victim of the mandatory interviewing of minority coaching candidates.

This rule is a fucking joke.

The Lions were fined for not interviewing any minorities when they hired Mariucci. They wanted one guy and one guy only... Mariucci. Why should they have wasted anyone's time and hopes?

Because of this bullshit rule, teams will bring in a black coach they have no intention of hiring for an interview to avoid being fined. It's humiliating, and just wrong. I hate Tim Lewis as a DC, but I sincerely hope he wasn't interviewed just to satisfy a quota. :TD:

If a guy can coach, he can coach. Black, white, it doesn't matter.

Sadly, I believe Tim may be a victim of the mandatory interviewing of minority coaching candidates.

This rule is a fucking joke.

The Lions were fined for not interviewing any minorities when they hired Mariucci. They wanted one guy and one guy only... Mariucci. Why should they have wasted anyone's time and hopes?

Because of this bullshit rule, teams will bring in a black coach they have no intention of hiring for an interview to avoid being fined. It's humiliating, and just wrong. I hate Tim Lewis as a DC, but I sincerely hope he wasn't interviewed just to satisfy a quota. :TD:

If a guy can coach, he can coach. Black, white, it doesn't matter.

I totally agree with you. If the man is the best man for the job and he happens to be black, then so be it.

It is called the "Must Interview A Black Man" quota.

Yeah why should they interview a Black man...the NFL is only like lets see 70% Black...so maybe instead of the same old tired retreads and what not give a guy a chance to succeed or fuck up like the rest. Leave to the Giants and they will hire every Irish dude who went to BC. ;)