SportsWrath

Who are the Defensive Lineman, Linebacker, DB of the Year?

NeMesiS

Who are the Defensive Lineman, Linebacker, DB of the Year?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who's the Defensive lineman of the Year?

• Michael Strahan
    • Fred Robbins
    • Osi Umenyiora
    • Mathias Kiwanuka
    • Barry Cofield
    • William Joseph
    • Justin Tuck
    • Adrian Awason
    • Jonas Seawright
    • Titus Adams
  2. 2. Who's the Linebacker of the Year?

• Chase blackburn
    • Antonio Pierce
    • Carlos Emmons
    • Reggie Torbor
    • Lavar Arrington
    • Brandon Short
    • Gerris Wilkinson
  3. 3. Who's the DB of the Year?

• Sam Madison
    • Cory Webster
    • Gibril Wilson
    • R.W McQuarters
    • Kevin Dockery
    • Will Demps
    • Jason Bell
    • Frank Walker

Kiwi - Forget the Titans debacle, Kiwi played excelently for a rookie and filled in outstandingly for Strahan. Coefield also played well, good things to come in the future from our Dline. :TU:

Pierce - Yeah, almost by default. <_<

RW - I thought he was solid considering.

DL - Robbins. Had an exceptional year and made big plays in almost every game.

LB - Pierce, the only consistent player at the position. Short played well but was out for awhile, and when he came back dissapeared

DB - I voted Dockery mainly because he played very well for a UDFA.

As far as what VG said about Kiwi, I can honestly not blame him for that Titans game mistake. He had the QB wrapped up and had him going backwards. Any other QB they would have blown the whistle, play over, and if Kiwi kept going woops here comes the yellow hankies. And correct me if I am wrong but wasn't Kiwi called for roughing the passer the week before? It is time the NFL stops treating QBs like they are any better than the other players on the field. This is football, people get injured, and when you start treating specific positions as untouchable you are asking for this kind of mistake.

LB - Pierce, the only consistent player at the position. Short played well but was out for awhile, and when he came back dissapeared

As far as what VG said about Kiwi, I can honestly not blame him for that Titans game mistake. He had the QB wrapped up and had him going backwards. Any other QB they would have blown the whistle, play over, and if Kiwi kept going woops here comes the yellow hankies. And correct me if I am wrong but wasn't Kiwi called for roughing the passer the week before? It is time the NFL stops treating QBs like they are any better than the other players on the field. This is football, people get injured, and when you start treating specific positions as untouchable you are asking for this kind of mistake.

Yes, he was given a RTP penalty the week before. I mean, if you look at the play. Clearly Kiwi thought Young threw the ball already. I don't fault him for that play.

Oh I don't blame him at all.

Cofield- Just because I am used to rookie Dlineman coming to us and sucking ass.

LaVar- Please god let him come back healthy & with a better understanding of the new defense.

Dockery- Gotta love the UDFA coming from nowhere to be as productive as the high round pick (Webster), the highly prized FA (Madison) & smarter than the mindless idiot (Walker).

Robbins - stayed healthy, showed up for a big play just about every week, overachieved and played consistently (something not many other Giants did).

Pierce - wasn't spectacular but everyone else sucked so badly that there was no other choice.

Wilson - he sucks. But again everyone else sucked worse.

Our D needs another major overhaul. The line is good, but we need at least one ass-kicking LB, and DB.