SportsWrath

Assistant coaches

Lughead

Well, here we are waiting for April but in the mean time The Giants have a lot of work to do to ge this ship shipshape for the 2007 season. Now that it is official that Tom will be back as head coach what will we have to do to step it up for next year?

No idea who we will get as a GM and not sure if this will play in the Ass. coaching staff decisions?

I (as many here do) feel Tom is going to HAVE TO re-tool his whole Assistant coach regime. the two three main appendages of that team are the OC ,DC and QB coach. after that is the secondary and cb coach. Also Mike Seatman our special teams coach is leaving so the coaching position is open. I notice some one on here also has a saying in thier sig that says we should Hire Tiki's personal trainer. I would have to agree our current strength and conditioning coach has to go as well .

so here is a list of what we need before we can look at players

General manager (GM):

offensive coordinator (OC):

Defencive Coordinator (DC):

Quarter back coach (QBc):

Secondary coach (SC):

Special Teams coach (STc):

Strenght/conditioning (SCc):

I realy do not see hoe Lewis and Gilbride can stay. so if you had a choise who would you get to fill these positions?

Well, here we are waiting for April but in the mean time The Giants have a lot of work to do to ge this ship shipshape for the 2007 season. Now that it is official that Tom will be back as head coach what will we have to do to step it up for next year?

No idea who we will get as a GM and not sure if this will play in the Ass. coaching staff decisions?

I (as many here do) feel Tom is going to HAVE TO re-tool his whole Assistant coach regime. the two three main appendages of that team are the OC ,DC and QB coach. after that is the secondary and cb coach. Also Mike Seatman our special teams coach is leaving so the coaching position is open. I notice some one on here also has a saying in thier sig that says we should Hire Tiki's personal trainer. I would have to agree our current strength and conditioning coach has to go as well .

so here is a list of what we need before we can look at players

General manager (GM):

offensive coordinator (OC):

Defencive Coordinator (DC):

Quarter back coach (QBc):

Secondary coach (SC):

Special Teams coach (STc):

Strenght/conditioning (SCc):

I realy do not see hoe Lewis and Gilbride can stay. so if you had a choise who would you get to fill these positions?

From what I read the FO doesn't mind having Gilbride at OC. :doh:

From what I read the FO doesn't mind having Gilbride at OC. :doh:

Gilbride at least was an OC, Huffnagel was not.

Honestly, I think Gilbride might do a pretty good job as OC if he has a whole offseason and training camp.

We need the entire defensive staff gone. We need a whole new scheme on defense.

New York Post columnist Paul Swartz Comments on:

Assistant coach possabilities

That (Coughlin's) vision did not include Lewis. Of the defensive coordinators on the open market, the one that makes the most sense is Dom Capers, who for two years ran Coughlin's defense in Jacksonville. Capers was on Nick Saban's staff with the Dolphins until Saban last week bolted Miami for the University of Alabama.

Others hanging on with teams that recently fired head coaches are Bob Ryan of the Raiders and Clancy Pendergast of the Cardinals.

When a coordinator goes, many of his assistants often follow. Expect further changes to the defensive staff. The team is high on defensive line coach Mike Waufle, and he could be retained. Another possible move could come at strength-and-conditioning. Special teams coach Mike Sweatman is said to be considering retirement.

Maybe the new coach of Oakland won't agree with Bob's schemes and they'll let him go.

:LMAO:

Thanks I needed that.

#3 defense in the league that is on the field most of the game cause their offense is dead last in the league. If they let him go they would be crazy.

Then again this is the organization that though Aaron Brooks would be a good QB after years of mediocrity in NO.

:LMAO:

Thanks I needed that.

#3 defense in the league that is on the field most of the game cause their offense is dead last in the league. If they let him go they would be crazy.

Then again this is the organization that though Aaron Brooks would be a good QB after years of mediocrity in NO.

It's the Raiders. Anything can happen :LMAO: