SportsWrath

So I guess the Eagles knew to run at Carlos Emmons...

Storm

I can't figure out what's worse... Emmon's play, or the coaching staff that decides it's a good idea for him to be our starting LB.

I never understood that either. The guy has shown NOTHING. He didn't play.. intentionally. Why was he on the team let alone the starting line up is beyond me.

I was impressed with Blackburn. He played well, should've been in more then Emmons.

We don't have access to tapes. The coaches should've seen Emmons' preformance, or lacktherof. Yet one more reason why the coaches should go.

I was impressed with Blackburn. He played well, should've been in more then Emmons.

I was impressed, too. He plays like he has something to prove, all the time. Emmons has everything to prove yet gets juked out of his shoes and is caught out of position all the time.

I said at the begining oftraing camp Blackburn was better. I hope he starts next year. When I said that at the Giants MB inthere site at the begining oftraining camp, everyone called for my head.

First LB in Giant playoff history to play in 80% of the defensive snaps and not register a tackle or an assist. Congrats Carlos, welcome to the record books and enjoy the unemployment line :TU:

Has there any player to not EVER register a tackle or get tackled in a football game?

Has there any player to not EVER register a tackle or get tackled in a football game?

Yes Carlos Emmons did not register a tackle and since he does not do anything other than take up space and the only time he gets near the ball is when the man he is chasing gets tackled 10 yards past him and leaves the ball on the ground on his way back to the huddle he does not get tackled either.