SportsWrath

I woke up today angry as an LA rioter

xxi-xxv

Well at least you corrected your absolute fucking moronic point before I was able to laugh at it.

So are you always this egotistical? Oh, thats right, you make 100K a year and think your better than us, thanks.

God forbid you`re wrong on something.

I wish I had the chance to retire from my job. I'm pretty good at what I do, hate it most of the time, but it pays well. If someone were willing to pay me similar, or more money to do something I'd want to do, like sleep all day and eat cold cereal, I'd leave my job in a heartbeat.

Damn, Tiki is one lucky son of a gun.

So are you always this egotistical? Oh, thats right, you make 100K a year and think your better than us, thanks.

God forbid you`re wrong on something.

I am not wrong, big time players making big time money do not walk away from it, unless of course they have 10 million waiting for them to talk on TV.

BTW, I did not start the insuts and I am not wrong.

I am not wrong, big time players making big time money do not walk away from it, unless of course they have 10 million waiting for them to talk on TV.

You do realize if Tiki finished out his contract he would have made more money with the Giants?

Maybe, just maybe, he doesn`t want to be like Earl Cambell when he is 55 years old.

Maybe those players just stick around because of the big time money, and not for the right reasons.

In my opinion, that would be worse than retiring, even if doing so only because you have another gig on the backburner.

Sticking around for the money, and not the love of the game and winning is really cheating the fans.

Maybe those players just stick around because of the big time money, and not for the right reasons.

In my opinion, that would be worse than retiring, even if doing so only because you have another gig on the backburner.

Sticking around for the money, and not the love of the game and winning is really cheating the fans.

Of course, it`s the only reason Emmitt Smith stuck around those two years with Arizona.

I give Tiki alot of credit for doing just that, he didn`t cheat the fans.

But I`m always wrong, so don`t fucking listen to me.

You do realize if Tiki finished out his contract he would have made more money with the Giants?

Maybe, just maybe, he doesn`t want to be like Earl Cambell when he is 55 years old.

I wonder if the TV world did not want him if looking like Earl Campbell at 55 would be ok for another 10 mil in earned cash?

Of course, it`s the only reason Emmitt Smith stuck around those two years with Arizona.

Opinions can't be wrong. Remember that, and you'll always be right. :TU:

YOu are not always wrong.

Tell me next year as the offense goes 3 and out and you get to see Tiki break down our putrid running attack with Kornheiser that you do not feel cheated.

Like I said in the begining, if he had a rough year, injuries, less yards, lowers yards/carry(usual sign a RB is breaking down) its easier to say it might be time. Do nt get me wrong, I wish the guy well, I just wish I could do so knowing that its best for the team.

I wonder if the TV world did not want him if looking like Earl Campbell at 55 would be ok for another 10 mil in earned cash?

Do you really want him to stick around just to collect his paycheck from the Giants if he really doesn't want to be there?

Wouldn't you feel more cheated as a season ticket holder, knowing that you shelled out alot of hard earned money to watch a guy who really isn't "into it", and is just there to put some of YOUR money in his pocket?

baseball players stick around all the time for that one more big payday. I know everyone loves to kiss the almighty ass of Clemens and his decision to pitch for the Stros, but if it were so much about love why did he make what would have amounted to 22 million pro rated over a full year? Lving the game is much easier when the coin is there to be had, in Tikis case leaving the game is easier for the same reasons.

Do you really want him to stick around just to collect his paycheck from the Giants if he really doesn't want to be there?

Wouldn't you feel more cheated as a season ticket holder, knowing that you shelled out alot of hard earned money to watch a guy who really isn't "into it", and is just there to put some YOUR money in his pocket?

well if he goes 1662 and 5 tds and another 500 yards recieving he can not be into it all he wants. :TU:

YOu are not always wrong.

Tell me next year as the offense goes 3 and out and you get to see Tiki break down our putrid running attack with Kornheiser that you do not feel cheated.

There is no reason for me to feel cheated, Tiki gave his life for the Giants franchise, would it be great to have him back one or two more years, Fucking A, but life doesn`t always work the way I want it too. I also don`t think the Giants running attack with be putrid, hopefully with a new coach the organization can change that.

There is no reason for me to feel cheated, Tiki gave his life for the Giants franchise, would it be great to have him back one or two more years, Fucking A, but life doesn`t always work the way I want it too. I also don`t think the Giants running attack with be putrid, hopefully with a new coach the organization can change that.

Men in Iraq fighting so that we can have the freedoms we are utilizing now give their lives. Tiki did not give his life. He was a dedicated, hard working player, who got better and better. To equate it to giving his life is a bit of a stretch don't ya think?

baseball players stick around all the time for that one more big payday. I know everyone loves to kiss the almighty ass of Clemens and his decision to pitch for the Stros, but if it were so much about love why did he make what would have amounted to 22 million pro rated over a full year? Lving the game is much easier when the coin is there to be had, in Tikis case leaving the game is easier for the same reasons.

You can't tell me that when you watch Roger Clemens pitch that he doesn't still do it with the same desire he did it 20 years ago. And if he is sticking around just to make millions, then he's cheating fans too. Tiki is not cheating the fans, he is walking away because he doesn't want to play anymore. Good. Let's get someone in there who is hungry and will give us fans what they deserve, a full fledged effort to win.

well if he goes 1662 and 5 tds and another 500 yards recieving he can not be into it all he wants. :TU:

..and if he doesn't, you might say he's an asshole for not retiring if he didn't really want to be here and that a more deserving player should have had his spot on the roster. :TD:

You can't tell me that when you watch Roger Clemens pitch that he doesn't still do it with the same desire he did it 20 years ago. And if he is sticking around just to make millions, then he's cheating fans too. Tiki is not cheating the fans, he is walking away because he doesn't want to play anymore. Good. Let's get someone in there who is hungry and will give us fans what they deserve, a full fledged effort to win.

true, you only want guys that want to be here. Lets not sugar coat it though, if it were not for him being in NY and being so "out there" he would not leave, as guys of his stature and ability do not walk away like he is. 10 million to be on TV allows this decision to be an easy one.

And yes no one can question Clemens desires, he earns his money and I guess in life thats what its all about.

..and if he doesn't, you might say he's an asshole for not retiring if he didn't really want to be here and that a more deserving player should have had his spot on the roster. :TD:

no. if he did that and the Giants were sucessful I could care less who is not on the roster.

Let me put in this way, without the Giants, you think he signs a 4 year 10 million dollar contract with

Disney?

umm I think that was part of my orignal point :confused:

Does not mean he gave his life for it.

Its not so much about the Giants as it is being in NY. If he played in Tennesee the last 9 years something tells me is is coming back for another year.

umm I think that was part of my orignal point

Does not mean he gave his life for it.

Its not so much about the Giants as it is being in NY. If he played in Tennesee the last 9 years something tells me is is coming back for another year.

Okay, bad analogy. Mea Culpa.

No offense or anything XXI, I apolgize on the name calling, but I also try not to get mad over things

I can`t control.

Does it work, hells no, but I try.

its all good, :TU:

Not trying to argue with anyone, its just as a fan I felt mad, like there was no reason to leave. I guess as a guy who has loved sports and always played them and still do I cannot fathom walking away ever, when there is boatloads of cash to be had and I am still good at it. I guess not being set for the rest of my life makes me look at this differently.

all good,

Not trying to argue with anyone, its just as a fan I felt mad, like there was no reason to leave. I guess as a guy who has loved sports and always played them and still do I cannot fathom walking away ever, when there is boatloads of cash to be had and I am still good at it. I guess not being set for the rest of my life makes me look at this differently.

You have a right to get mad, now I`m mad because a certain professor gave me a C- I didn`t fucking deserve. Sucks having a loud mouth and speaking your mind.