SportsWrath

Giants boards abuzz...

Sephiroth

Why?

He signed Curtis Martin with the Jets. Who else did he go and get?

He traded awau Hugh Douglass to draft... Dorian Boose? That sure was a bad move.

Though I gotta admit, he went out and got John Abraham, Chad Pennington, and Shaun Ellis in the same draft (even if he did flop with Anthony Becht).

Not sure how I'd feel about this (even though it's probably just a rumor).

Hmm... thanks for reminding me. Don't know what I was thinking. I knew there was a reason I hate that fat fuck.

Yeah, on second thought... no Parcells. :TD:

Although it would be funny if we told him he had the job, then he quit the Cowboys... then we hired someone else.

still can't forget the fact that he won the SB's here...he's a Giant at heart..i don't give a shit if where he is now or where he has been i would take him in a heartbeat.

yup, he won 2 super bowls here, and we've won 0 since he left.

Hmm... thanks for reminding me. Don't know what I was thinking. I knew there was a reason I hate that fat fuck.

Although it would be funny if we told him he had the job, then he quit the Cowboys... then we hired someone else.

Yeah.......Belichick: as HC and GM.

That is why he is a Prostitute....no The Prostitute. He will sell his ass to the guy with the most cash and have absolutely no moral compuncitons on getting the next job (e.g. sucking the next dick). :P