SportsWrath

Decision on Coughlin to come later this week.

Virginia Giant

I'll just repeat what I said already:

If the ownership is making a decision before a new GM gets a chance to come in, then I see one of two scenarios:

1. The new GM is in-house and has already signed off on another year of TC.

2. The ownership isn't waiting for a new out-of-house GM to want TC gone and are giving that new out-of-house GM an already vacant spot to work with.

It wouldn't seem right for ownership to keep TC without consulting the new GM...the GM should at least have some say in the matter.

Personally I am rooting for #2.

Oh one other thing....replacing the OC for the FINAL GAME is not a good move it is laying blame for the offenses problems with no time left in the season for the OCs replacement to prove himself and through him TCs decision. If TC felt there was a problem he should have made that move LONG before, like when they were in the middle of a HUGE slump.

Oh one other thing....replacing the OC for the FINAL GAME is not a good move it is laying blame for the offenses problems with no time left in the season for the OCs replacement to prove himself and through him TCs decision. If TC felt there was a problem he should have made that move LONG before, like when they were in the middle of a HUGE slump.

he waited till the washington game cuz we were playing the 25th ranked defense in football. he knew what he was doing, hopefully ownership sees right through that move.

he waited till the washington game cuz we were playing the 25th ranked defense in football. he knew what he was doing, hopefully ownership sees right through that move.

Hopefully they also see through the fact that the only reason we were in the playoffs was because of Tiki playing in his potentially final game and carrying the offense in that game. And he was the key driving force against the Eagles too.