SportsWrath

Players support Coughlin?

BigBlueArrington

I just heard Plax on the radio "It's not Coughlins fault we lost the game, he gets us really well prepared every week...etc."

Then I just read....

Barber came to Coughlin's defense Sunday, saying the coach made a big move late in the season by replacing offensive coordinator John Hufnagel and giving the play-calling to quarterbacks coach Kevin Gilbride.

"I am sure he is going to have many hard decisions in front of him, just as well as is this organization going to have some hard decisions," Barber said. "I trust them to do the right thing because they always have."

For the most part, Giants players deferred when asked about Coughlin's future, saying it was up to ownership.

Safety Gibril Wilson stood behind his coach.

"Coach Coughlin is a great coach," Wilson said. "He gets us prepared. He knows exactly what it takes. I hope he is back. Hopefully, management feels the same way I feel."

Shockey believes that the turmoil of this season has had a positive effect.

"Next year this team will be close and a force to be reckoned with," Shockey said.

Whether that's with Coughlin as coach remains to be seen.

Are these players REALLY supporting Coughlins return?

What do you want them to say?

You can't have it both ways, when they bash him, you say they shouldn't, when you praise him you wonder why?

Tiki said on the podium tonight, sometimes what we say is a facade. Give them a couple of weeks.

I have no idea what to believe.

Me too. :confused: They got to be bullshitting.

After all the garbage that was said in the last two seasons...I can't believe the Giants players supporting Coughlin.

Maybe they finally realized they cost Coughlin his job and they are trying to undo what they did...with more talk? Ughhh... :confused:

Me too. :confused: They got to be bullshitting.

After all the garbage that was said in the last two seasons...I can't believe the Giants players supporting Coughlin.

Maybe they finally realized they cost Coughlin his job and they are trying to undo what they did...with more talk? Ughhh... :confused:

I think it is pure smoke.....let there be some distance from this game and the heavens will open up. A lot of these guys want jobs and nobody wants to be labeled a coach killer. I actually missed the Broke Backs game....good to see The Homo shit all over their chances to win...all those butt shots and I guess he can't hold it in when it counts. :P The Prostitute must have had a stroke.