SportsWrath

Jamarcus Russel, LSU QB will declare

mastershake

yeah, he's not very tough, the guy lost his helmet and then ducked right back intoi 3 more philly playres to get that first down :flex:

I can't believ we lost. i mrean sure i excpected it, but as soon as that play happened i just knew we would win, i even told my roommate who is an eagles fan. Then when runyans roids kicked in and coefield made him his man bitch, i just knew we would win. shockey was pumped, the D played great for the first half at least, everyones emotions were up. I just can't believe we lostr.

And you know what? The coaches lost it. Yeah, it's getting old saying it, but where the fuck was Jacobs? Why was tiki in the game on 1st, 2nd and 3rd and goal, they had Jacobs in but called the time out and put barber in. Fucking stupid.

BTW, Shockey proved today why is is one of the elite TE's, meaning top 3. The man was injured and still playing balls out. losing his helment and still dropping his shoulders to deliver a blow. Dude was consoling Eli after the pick. Shockey IS the Giants, accept it.