SportsWrath

Jamarcus Russel, LSU QB will declare

mastershake

Trade Eli and Shockey for Michael Vick and 1 First rounder for 2008. Use Vick as a 3rd down back. Draft Jam Russ...sign a vet QB like a Damon Huard or Jake Plummer. Take a RB in the draft this year and next with the First round trade from Atlanta.

Trade Eli and Shockey for Michael Vick and 1 First rounder for 2008. Use Vick as a 3rd down back. Draft Jam Russ...sign a vet QB like a Damon Huard or Jake Plummer. Take a RB in the draft this year and next with the First round trade from Atlanta.

You want to take on Vick's contract for a 3rd down back?

vick will stay in Atlanta long enough to ruin a few more head coaches' careers.

what drugs are you on ?

Drugs???

:P

Go on and stick with an Eli minus a RB like Tiki....we as Giants fans are gonna suffer BIG time!

The biggest change this team needs is coming up in the offseason and thats the coaching staff .

lay off Eli and Shockey

I guess Jacobs don't impress you any ?

The biggest change this team needs is coming up in the offseason and thats the coaching staff .

lay off Eli and Shockey

I guess Jacobs don't impress you any ?

It would surprise me if Jacobs can be successful carrying the ball 300 plus times next season with success. It's cool to run hard when you only got 40 carries but that's a heck of a lot easier than carrying it 300 times. And can Jacobs be the 'third' best reciever on your team? I love Jacobs but we hafta see.

And fuck Shockey! All mouth and no action. 2 things showed me what Shockey really is: The dropped pass on 4th and 2, and him not showing up at the Washington game. NY is like 3 hours away from D.C. Plus Shockey wants to 'work out' in Miami and wonders why his QB isn't in snyc with him??? Shockey = Fugazy.

And Eli is a mechanical mess. Until he fixes his footwork and delivery...he is a suspect bust. Stop throwing off your back foot and stop throwing and spinning around with you ending up with your back facing downfield. Fucking follow thru for once!

It would surprise me if Jacobs can be successful carrying the ball 300 plus times next season with success. It's cool to run hard when you only got 40 carries but that's a heck of a lot easier than carrying it 300 times. And can Jacobs be the 'third' best reciever on your team? I love Jacobs but we hafta see.

And fuck Shockey! All mouth and no action. 2 things showed me what Shockey really is: The dropped pass on 4th and 2, and him not showing up at the Washington game. NY is like 3 hours away from D.C. Plus Shockey wants to 'work out' in Miami and wonders why his QB isn't in snyc with him??? Shockey = Fugazy.

And Eli is a mechanical mess. Until he fixes his footwork and delivery...he is a suspect bust. Stop throwing off your back foot and stop throwing and spinning around with you ending up with your back facing downfield. Fucking follow thru for once!

I know you missed this my earlier reply to your anti-shockeyness

Toughness??? This is the SAME 'tough' TE that hurt 3 fingers on a Eli warm up pass??? WOW!

Maybe IF his ass would ACTUALLY work out with ELI, Dropley can get used to Eli's velocity. Ya' think? :confused:

Hence the reason why Toomer is more missed than that of a Shockey. Toomer's the player on offense that Eli really felt comfortable with. Not Shockley Dropley. :P

Toughness??? This is the SAME 'tough' TE that hurt 3 fingers on a Eli warm up pass??? WOW!

Maybe IF his ass would ACTUALLY work out with ELI, Dropley can get used to Eli's velocity. Ya' think? :confused:

Hence the reason why Toomer is more missed than that of a Shockey. Toomer's the player on offense that Eli really felt comfortable with. Not Shockley Dropley. :P

I believe he played after dislocating his fingers. That's the toughness. You ever catch a football with dislocated fingers? I bet it feels real good.

Toomer is more missed because he was our possesion receiver. Our 3rd down goto guy.

But I agree, Shockey drops too much and needs to workout with Eli in the offseason.

Fuck. So national title hopes next season.

nyhow, jaMarcus is special, he will one day be a pro bowler if he gets under good coaching. he is still very raw and inconsistant, and not what the giants would need right now. You don't want Eli? Sign a veteran because I can't bare to hear you guys bitch about another Young QB trying to win under brainless coaches.

Fuck. So national title hopes next season.

nyhow, jaMarcus is special, he will one day be a pro bowler if he gets under good coaching. he is still very raw and inconsistant, and not what the giants would need right now. You don't want Eli? Sign a veteran because I can't bare to hear you guys bitch about another Young QB trying to win under brainless coaches.

:clap:

I believe he played after dislocating his fingers. That's the toughness. You ever catch a football with dislocated fingers? I bet it feels real good.

Doesn't feel great, but yes I have. Disclocated a pinky during basketball season. I had it popped back in place and kept playing. I didn't drop any passes though....no turnovers for me.

And Shockey had ONE great season and has been nicked up ever since! Ankles, wrists, backs, and fingers. Face it, your Shockey isn't alladat! Granted he's a good TE, but to annoint him as tough, great and important, I beg to differ. Indy Colts TE is just as productive and Indy has more weapons.

Doesn't feel great, but yes I have. Disclocated a pinky during basketball season. I had it popped back in place and kept playing. I didn't drop any passes though....no turnovers for me.

And Shockey had ONE great season and has been nicked up ever since! Ankles, wrists, backs, and fingers. Face it, your Shockey isn't alladat! Granted he's a good TE, but to annoint him as tough, great and important, I beg to differ. Indy Colts TE is just as productive and Indy has more weapons.

lol, catching a basketball pass and a football pass are just a wee bit different don't you think?

One is thrown as hard as possible. And one you can catch one handed 9 out of 10 times cause it don't matter if it hits the ground. :brooding:

He is tough, he plays hurt a lot. Most te's are tough. They take a helluva beating. That's why most don't last 10 years in the NFL. Great? Yeah just about anyone would say he's a great te. Important? To our team, that's undeniable. The most important? No, definately not.

You're high if you think Dallas Clark is as productive as Shockey. His highest rec. in a year is 37. Shockey had twice as many his rookie year. Besides, the colts have Peyton fucking Manning and Marvin fucking Harrison. Ofcourse Dallas Clark gets open, who the hell gameplans against Dallas Clark? But you can bet your ass everyone we play gameplans against Shockey.

Here's the stats for the first 4 years of both:

Clark- 121rec. 1618yds 14td 81fds

Shock-248rec 2986yds 17td 156fds

Besides, the colts have Peyton fucking Manning and Marvin fucking Harrison. Ofcourse Dallas Clark gets open, who the hell gameplans against Dallas Clark? But you can bet your ass everyone we play gameplans against Shockey.

Here's the stats for the first 4 years of both:

Clark- 121rec. 1618yds 14td 81fds

Shock-248rec 2986yds 17td 156fds

You da maaan! You win, Shockey is the BEST. :rock:

yeah, he's not very tough, the guy lost his helmet and then ducked right back intoi 3 more philly playres to get that first down :flex: