SportsWrath

Happy anniversary!

gateb

Me and a bunch of friends were watching the game at my house. When the score was 38-14, we all decided it was over and started to play Madden. We were still listening to the game on the radio, though. Before you knew it, SF was back in the game. I remember wondering why Sehorn was still allowed to chase Owens around helplessly. That game had a few embarrassing moments for the Giants. The collapse, Shockey's drop of an easy TD (trend setter?), Shockey hitting some kid with ice, Trey Junkin (sorry!!), not being able to stop Garcia or those damned 2 point conversions, Strahan pointing to the scoreboard, the blown non-call of pass interference and dealing with the league admitting the refs blew it.

Great memories, thanks gateb... :P

Yeah fishgut...I remember that same look...almost like the one my oldest daughter gave me when I left her in in pre-school a few years back. As if I had abandoned her forever. :P Was Fox still there or had he left by this time and Lynn was the DC?

That was a Johnny Lynn special.

I actually felt bad for Sehorn that game. He was screwing the pooch, knew he was, didn't want to, and there wasn't a thing he could do about it.

That was a Johnny Lynn special.

I actually felt bad for Sehorn that game. He was screwing the pooch, knew he was, didn't want to, and there wasn't a thing he could do about it.

Johnny Lynn,

I honestly hope he burns in hell.

Johnny Lynn,

I honestly hope he burns in hell.

I never understood the whole former WR becomes a DB coach and then DC. You would think he would be a WR coach and maybe one day an OC. He would have probably have sucked at that too. Remember when we thought Clue Less would be an upgrade. :LMAO: Both of these cats seem to have worshipped at the feet of that old crazy fuck Rod "Read and React" Rust from the Hand Job (AKA Handley) era.

I was praying for one of those "MASH" movie moments where they drug the opposing teams RB/WR after a tackle. I kept saying shoot that motherfucker (T.O.) up with something for Christ's sake. And then to see that OL get interfered with in the endzone and just knowing that the Giants now had the ball at the 1....no the crooked lame referees just called an ineligible down field...noooooo...Gentleman Jim run onto the fuuuuccckinnng field and tell these assholes that he is on the wing and is AUTOMATICALLY ELIGIBLE ON FIELD GOALS.....ITS IN THE GOD FORSAKEN RULE BOOK. It was so lame that the 69'er player who made the penalty held his fucking head down...the whole crowd was quiet like a fucking repeat of the 1990 NFC Championship Game when Bahr took care of that Threepeat bullshit. But no GentleMan Jim could not sully his nice guy butt fuck reputation and lose it no. He just walked off of the field and took it like a bitch. And then to hear that motherfucking loser 69'er coach during the press conference that his team won on a cheat say insincerely "oh thats a bummer". I got a bummer for you motherfucker. One of the worst playoff collapses in history could have still been redeemed if the "Screw the Giants" referee mind set was not in place.

No, it would've been offsetting because there was one man who was an ineligible WR downfield while Seubert was eligible and interefered with. That means we would've gotten another kick.

Like we would've made it <_<

Me and a bunch of friends were watching the game at my house. When the score was 38-14, we all decided it was over and started to play Madden. We were still listening to the game on the radio, though. Before you knew it, SF was back in the game. I remember wondering why Sehorn was still allowed to chase Owens around helplessly. That game had a few embarrassing moments for the Giants. The collapse, Shockey's drop of an easy TD (trend setter?), Shockey hitting some kid with ice, Trey Junkin (sorry!!), not being able to stop Garcia or those damned 2 point conversions, Strahan pointing to the scoreboard, the blown non-call of pass interference and dealing with the league admitting the refs blew it.

Great memories, thanks gateb... :P

Heh, wait till I bring up the anniversary of game 7 of the NLCS next year :P

Heh, wait till I bring up the anniversary of game 7 of the NLCS next year :P

You bastard!

I was at that game, and although the outcome was bad and I was disappointed, at least I got to see one of the greatest catches in MLB history. Besides, the Mets played hard and didn't choke on a huge lead.