SportsWrath

Why arent the Giants making a big deal..........

*SDMF*

About playing the E-gulls in a playoff game? Every Giants Player asked if its bigger because itsthe E-gulls and no one wants to say yes. WTF? I mean c'mon, we got a chance to goin and beat the E-gulls in thier house, and noone is getting up for this, LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Am I wrong thinking like this, or what?

yes keep there mouths shut let philly brag

That and the Giants do not have anything to brag about. Take away Tiki playing 1000% in his potential final game and the Gmen would be sitting home right now and TC would be collecting unemployment.

It's because the core players of this team (the 'older' vets) a la Shockey, Plax, Tiki and Eli aren't real rah rah in your face type of guys. Eli's personality on and off the field is like a sedative. Jeff garcia is a rah rah happy type of guy. Shockey is all about SHOCKEY. Do you think you're actually gonna stick a mic in Shockey's face and hear him say "We are excited about playing the Eagles". Plax is the same way. Plax will say something ridiculous like "Hey, those DBs can't hold me!" and proceed to catch two passes for 22 yds. And Tiki is politicking. Plus Tiki is gonna do his talking on the field with his legs. So I do NOT expect these Giants to be excited about anything.

...they are lucky to be in the playoffs.

About playing the E-gulls in a playoff game? Every Giants Player asked if its bigger because itsthe E-gulls and no one wants to say yes. WTF? I mean c'mon, we got a chance to goin and beat the E-gulls in thier house, and noone is getting up for this, LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People are different. We know the way our 2nd half of the season has gone, we don't have much confident. Success brings confidence. Now that's not to say we're intimidated because the Eagles didn't fare much better anyway. Some of us just like to concentrate on the game itself not the hoopla around it.

I like that they are being quiet. They talked enough all season. Someone finally gagged the big mouths.

agreed 100%. It's about time they shut up. They talk the biggest game. It's almost like they think the games are won through the microphones. I think might have figured out to shut up and just play. Hopefully now they'll play.

Thats because they are completely shocked that they actually made the playoffs and now they are speechless...totally wasn't what they expected and now don't know what to do...lol.

Im not sayng talk trash about the E-gulls(like Plax). Just get fired up about the fact that your in the playoffs, let alone playing a division rival. No fire + no energy= no chance.

they (espn ) talked about this today . The Giants are keeping thier mouths shut by design. That is part of what they are going to do to prepare for this game . Maybe they finaly realized they should Shut up and Play the Game. :clap:

I like that they are quiet. Talking got them no where. A different tact may prove beneficial. When they start dominating this game they'll start crowing then, which will have way more of an impact because it will mean something. Plus, they can throw all the Eagles quotes right back in their faces.

Everyone seems to forget that it took 22 points in the fourth quarter to win for the Eagles last time.

Now with that fag QB everyone is sucking their dick. Well guess what, they will get owned this weekend.

I like that they are quiet. Talking got them no where. A different tact may prove beneficial. When they start dominating this game they'll start crowing then, which will have way more of an impact because it will mean something. Plus, they can throw all the Eagles quotes right back in their faces.

Everyone seems to forget that it took 22 points in the fourth quarter to win for the Eagles last time.

Now with that fag QB everyone is sucking their dick. Well guess what, they will get owned this weekend.

Exactly. Shut up and play. Tuco: "when you come to shoot...shoot...don't talk" {cue music: Waddddaadah waaah waaah}. :P

NFL players today are robots reading from a list of 10 possible answers to any question that may be asked. They arew so afraid of the media turning something into a major dis that they don't say shit. It ain't like it was 20 years ago when you could say you'tre going into Philly and knock their clocks off, it was expected. You say something like that now and it's "Bulliten Board Material", anything the media can use to create a controversy or headline and they will run withit.

personally, and i hope i asm wrong, most of the players on this team really don't care if it's the eagles. Rivals are just not a big deal anymore, i blame free agency.