SportsWrath

The Giants don't stand a chance in Philly...

BadEgg

The Giants went into their slide, and one can argue that injuries had a big part of it.

What's the Cowboys' excuse?

I told you sooner or later Romo was going to start showing everyone why he was an undrafted free agent.

Seattle 21, Dallas 5...

Cowboys 27 Sehawks 24 :clap:

Actually I think (and I hope), the boys beat the Hawks by a bigger margin. If we beat the Eagles and take care of Chicago (which I think are less dangerous than Philly), then we have a date with Dallas should they take care of the Saints.

My best friend is a Dallas fan.

Cowboys 27 Sehawks 24 :clap:

Do you really have the stones to say anything about the Cowgirls right now?

Your defense is helpless.

Jessica Simpson went on a date with your "quarterback" and probably gave him a case of the HIV.

Speaking of your "quarterback", I never knew that 5 games of prosperity made you worthy of a Pro Bowl roster spot. Neither was I aware that if you average fewer than 200 yards passing in said starts does that garner you worthy of being on the same field as guys with real talent like Brees, Manning, Bulger or Palmer.

The TO virus has fully infected your team, congratulations, you asked for it now you got it. Can't say we didn't warn you this would happen.

Finally, you lost to DETROIT! A team that can't get out of it's own way on either side of the line of scrimmage, you girls are going down like a prom date on Saturday against the Sleazehawks. Hasselbeck will probably reset some postseason record against that terrible secondary of yours.

P.S. The Tuna is gonna retire after this season, welcome back to the Dave Campo era douchebag.

...don't forget the Cowboys haven't WON a playoff game in 10 years. The streak may continue.

I didn't know that. I will use that as one of my talking points should The Giants face Dallas in the NFC championship.

I didn't know that. I will use that as one of my talking points should The Giants face Dallas in the NFC championship.

Um Nas, if the Cowboys and Giants face each other, than that mean both team would of won 2 playoff games. So at that point, you can't use it as reference. :unsure:

Um Nas, if the Cowboys and Giants face each other, than that mean both team would of won 2 playoff games. So at that point, you can't use it as reference. :unsure:

Yes I can. They went 10 years between playoff wins. ;).

Speaking of your "quarterback", I never knew that 5 games of prosperity made you worthy of a Pro Bowl roster spot.

LOL... it does if you play in the NFC.

"Lesee... Romo looked good in five games... but everyone else looked like shit in 14 of 'em. Guess we gotta go with that beady-eyed fuck, huh?"

Pathetic.

If we're facing Dallas in the NFC championship, then that would have to mean that Dallas won a playoff game this year. Thereby making it a mute point.

Nevermind that was already pointed out.